Jimmer Fredette's girlfriend VOL /10

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

way to categorize everyone.

why dont you just come out and say you dont like white people

Spoiler [+]
see how stupid I sound when I make statements like that? Some of you should learn from this

If I recall correctly, you recently created a thread with a thread title to the tune of "Black males, y'all gotta do better...", in reference to (what I assume to be, as I didn't watch) some appalling video of some black guys doing something bad.

While you changed the thread title, you only did so because everyone was getting at you, and not because you were smart enough to notice and fix your errors on your own.

That said, get of that rickety throne of yours. You DON'T know any better (enough evidence for that) and you're the worst kind of hypocrite.

get off my sack, chump. You know nothing about me.

stop acting like you do.

You mad doggie?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No one is acting but you. I called a loser a loser and a hypocrite...don't get bent outta shape about it...
laugh.gif

You're still the fat kid with pimples all over his face, no amount of tough talk and gym time is going to change that...
grin.gif

/End conversation.

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

Spoiler [+]
see how stupid I sound when I make statements like that? Some of you should learn from this

If I recall correctly, you recently created a thread with a thread title to the tune of "Black males, y'all gotta do better...", in reference to (what I assume to be, as I didn't watch) some appalling video of some black guys doing something bad.

While you changed the thread title, you only did so because everyone was getting at you, and not because you were smart enough to notice and fix your errors on your own.

That said, get of that rickety throne of yours. You DON'T know any better (enough evidence for that) and you're the worst kind of hypocrite.

eek.gif
roll.gif

Cold hard truth.

Spoiler [+]

eek.gif
roll.gif

Cold hard truth.

Spoiler [+]

stop acting like you do.

You mad doggie?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No one is acting but you. I called a loser a loser and a hypocrite...don't get bent outta shape about it...
laugh.gif

You're still the fat kid with pimples all over his face, no amount of tough talk and gym time is going to change that...
grin.gif

/End conversation.

.....what? THAT was the best you can do as far as insults? ....really?

Try again. Seriously, i'll give you a mulligan, because that was HORRIBLE.

Spoiler [+]

stop acting like you do.

You mad doggie?...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

grin.gif

/End conversation.

.....what? THAT was the best you can do as far as insults? ....really?

Try again. Seriously, i'll give you a mulligan, because that was HORRIBLE.

She's good looking but not deserving of a 10...

But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

She's good looking but not deserving of a 10...

But I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

No girl is a universal representation of a dime in terms of aesthetics, real talk.
With that said, she's definitely someone worth smashing everyday. Wish I saw more of these girls around Utah.

No girl is a universal representation of a dime in terms of aesthetics, real talk.
With that said, she's definitely someone worth smashing everyday. Wish I saw more of these girls around Utah.

Legit 8/10. She looks like a Mormon girl stereotype, but the cheerleader thighs are appreciated. Her dad must have a hard time convincing himself she hasn't been Jimmered yet.

Legit 8/10. She looks like a Mormon girl stereotype, but the cheerleader thighs are appreciated. Her dad must have a hard time convincing himself she hasn't been Jimmered yet.

Back
Top Bottom