roll.gif

i'm not saying she is a 10

but one dude said 5.5?
eek.gif

i'd love to see what you think is a 9-10

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

way to categorize everyone.

why dont you just come out and say you dont like white people

Spoiler [+]
see how stupid I sound when I make statements like that? Some of you should learn from this

If I recall correctly, you recently created a thread with a thread title to the tune of "Black males, y'all gotta do better...", in reference to (what I assume to be, as I didn't watch) some appalling video of some black guys doing something bad.

While you changed the thread title, you only did so because everyone was getting at you, and not because you were smart enough to notice and fix your errors on your own.

That said, get of that rickety throne of yours. You DON'T know any better (enough evidence for that) and you're the worst kind of hypocrite.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PREACH. I'm really sitting here like "The nerve of this $*@#*++ guy [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

Originally Posted by Club29

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

way to categorize everyone.

why dont you just come out and say you dont like white people

Spoiler [+]
see how stupid I sound when I make statements like that? Some of you should learn from this

If I recall correctly, you recently created a thread with a thread title to the tune of "Black males, y'all gotta do better...", in reference to (what I assume to be, as I didn't watch) some appalling video of some black guys doing something bad.

While you changed the thread title, you only did so because everyone was getting at you, and not because you were smart enough to notice and fix your errors on your own.

That said, get of that rickety throne of yours. You DON'T know any better (enough evidence for that) and you're the worst kind of hypocrite.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]PREACH. I'm really sitting here like "The nerve of this $*@#*++ guy [/color]
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]"[/color]

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by MR J 858

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Not even close to a perfect 10 dime.

There isn't one out there.

Girl has a butter face also.

roll.gif
I will agree she isn't near a 10, but she isn't necessarily a butter face either.  Dudes on here will beast over anything though, maybe you dudes should get out from behind the computer screen and get out more, chicks like this are more common than you might think.  Plus this dude isn't even smashing, that right there means he isn't winning, if anything he is taking a L
meh.ro5524.jpg

And how is dude taking an L? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's arguably the best player in college basketball right now, has a bright future ahead of him, and a pretty hot girlfriend... You jelly?

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by MR J 858

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Not even close to a perfect 10 dime.

There isn't one out there.

Girl has a butter face also.

roll.gif
I will agree she isn't near a 10, but she isn't necessarily a butter face either.  Dudes on here will beast over anything though, maybe you dudes should get out from behind the computer screen and get out more, chicks like this are more common than you might think.  Plus this dude isn't even smashing, that right there means he isn't winning, if anything he is taking a L
meh.ro5524.jpg

And how is dude taking an L? 
roll.gif
roll.gif
He's arguably the best player in college basketball right now, has a bright future ahead of him, and a pretty hot girlfriend... You jelly?

Back
Top Bottom