Jimmer Fredette's girlfriend VOL /10

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by freshKRN

and yall be smashing this types of chick in daily basis right?

Not Truthgetsbusy he doesn't smash nazi girls 
Its not that white women aren't attractive.  This girl is cute.  but the majority of NT will put a normal cute white chick on some kinda GOAT status every chance they get.

true, then they'll say its cause "she's got that girl next door look"

cause she's a regular broad!

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Not Truthgetsbusy he doesn't smash nazi girls 
Its not that white women aren't attractive.  This girl is cute.  but the majority of NT will put a normal cute white chick on some kinda GOAT status every chance they get.

true, then they'll say its cause "she's got that girl next door look"

cause she's a regular broad!

Honestly she's an average cute white girl. Nothing special...
laugh.gif

Just cuz there morman doesn't mean they aren't smashing. There was two mormon chicks at my high school, both of them were freaks. One of them gets %*@#%$ up like every night.

Just cuz there morman doesn't mean they aren't smashing. There was two mormon chicks at my high school, both of them were freaks. One of them gets %*@#%$ up like every night.

She's cute , not no dime that's Forsure! Jimmy still wins banging all these broads , he's the real winner since he's BYU basketball team

She's cute , not no dime that's Forsure! Jimmy still wins banging all these broads , he's the real winner since he's BYU basketball team

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

She is cute in a Applebees waitress sorta way.

Lol this.Def not thread worthy. I've seen cuter homeless chicks...except not really. But she still just aight.

Originally Posted by Bean Pie Slanga

She is cute in a Applebees waitress sorta way.

Lol this.Def not thread worthy. I've seen cuter homeless chicks...except not really. But she still just aight.

Eff it she a 10!

I know my boy jimmer ain't dating no 5.5. Dude is a god.

Jimmer > Gordon Hayward

Eff it she a 10!

I know my boy jimmer ain't dating no 5.5. Dude is a god.

Jimmer > Gordon Hayward

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Damn

But yea she isn't worth looking at.

And here we go with this foolishness. She is weak dude. Get out of your feelings.

I mean you dudes don't see ALL of that makeup to the point where you question what her original skin tone is? How is it a fair judgement to say she is cute if she literally has a MASK on? Might as well be a luchador.

Back
Top Bottom