Jimmer Fredette's girlfriend VOL /10

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ridiculous statement. 

I swear NT has the same preferences as a Nazi.  White, blue eyes, blond, skinny? check check check check...shes better than the rest. I don't wanna know what some of you would do for a night with Taylor Swift.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ridiculous statement. 

I'm not sure that she's a dime but she's hot. I figured there would be some in here saying stupid #!$# like "she's a butterface"... Re-check that definition young man.
laugh.gif

I'm not sure that she's a dime but she's hot. I figured there would be some in here saying stupid #!$# like "she's a butterface"... Re-check that definition young man.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ridiculous statement. 

you know.

really, nazis? people are now equivalent to nazis because they like white girls?

Originally Posted by bijald0331

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Ridiculous statement. 

you know.

really, nazis? people are now equivalent to nazis because they like white girls?

way to categorize everyone.

why dont you just come out and say you dont like white people

Spoiler [+]
see how stupid I sound when I make statements like that? Some of you should learn from this

way to categorize everyone.

why dont you just come out and say you dont like white people

Spoiler [+]
see how stupid I sound when I make statements like that? Some of you should learn from this

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by freshKRN

and yall be smashing this types of chick in daily basis right?

Not Truthgetsbusy he doesn't smash nazi girls 
Its not that white women aren't attractive.  This girl is cute.  but the majority of NT will put a normal cute white chick on some kinda GOAT status every chance they get.

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

Originally Posted by freshKRN

and yall be smashing this types of chick in daily basis right?

Not Truthgetsbusy he doesn't smash nazi girls 
Its not that white women aren't attractive.  This girl is cute.  but the majority of NT will put a normal cute white chick on some kinda GOAT status every chance they get.

Back
Top Bottom