Jim Harbaugh to accept 5 year $25 million offer from the 49ers

30t6p3b.gif

Good hire for San Fran

Wonder if the next week someone is able to talk sense into Luck. 

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

smokin.gif

All we need is a QB...

Matt Leinart
nerd.gif

If he fails, bomb and get the #1 pick in 2011.

Worst advice ever.
I would take my chances.

What other options do you suggest?  Donovan McNabb (
laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

Pick up some D with this years first round pick, last year they used both first round picks to shore up the OL.  Leinart is high risk, high reward, if he bombs....hello Andrew Luck.  Don't think I can stomach another year of Smith/Carr/Smith. 
30t6p3b.gif

Harbaugh is going to have a run oriented, pro style offense.  Too bad we cut Blount to keep Coffee
30t6p3b.gif
.  Would've been a good 1-2.  Team has a lot of holes still, drafting Crabtree still has me
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well take a chance, plus he'll probably be cheap which appeals to ownership.

smokin.gif

All we need is a QB...

Matt Leinart
nerd.gif

Worst advice ever.
I would take my chances.

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

Pick up some D with this years first round pick, last year they used both first round picks to shore up the OL.  Leinart is high risk, high reward, if he bombs....hello Andrew Luck.  Don't think I can stomach another year of Smith/Carr/Smith. 
30t6p3b.gif

Harbaugh is going to have a run oriented, pro style offense.  Too bad we cut Blount to keep Coffee
30t6p3b.gif
.  Would've been a good 1-2.  Team has a lot of holes still, drafting Crabtree still has me
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well take a chance, plus he'll probably be cheap which appeals to ownership.

As a Broncos Fan and Michigan Alum I am a little disappointed by this. When all this started I was sure he would be a great coach but by the end of this process I am not so sure - the way this all unfolded he seemed really full of himself and like it was not about finding the best situation but finding the place that best fit his ego.

I think he will be a good coach but after McD the Broncos do not need another coach driven by ego and a desire to keep up with his brother and Michigan did not need someone who was going to leave for the NFL in 2 - 3years.

As a Broncos Fan and Michigan Alum I am a little disappointed by this. When all this started I was sure he would be a great coach but by the end of this process I am not so sure - the way this all unfolded he seemed really full of himself and like it was not about finding the best situation but finding the place that best fit his ego.

I think he will be a good coach but after McD the Broncos do not need another coach driven by ego and a desire to keep up with his brother and Michigan did not need someone who was going to leave for the NFL in 2 - 3years.

Great thing about getting Harbaugh is that I think fans would trust his judgment with QBs. Leinart is ehhh, but if he really thinks he can make him good I would have faith that he could do it, but face it, he's not that good. If Pete wouldn't take him back in Seattle I think that should tell you a lot about Matt.

Great thing about getting Harbaugh is that I think fans would trust his judgment with QBs. Leinart is ehhh, but if he really thinks he can make him good I would have faith that he could do it, but face it, he's not that good. If Pete wouldn't take him back in Seattle I think that should tell you a lot about Matt.

Even though I have no affiliations with the Niners whatsoever I'm glad to see them make this hire and I hope it works out. It always kinda bothers me when once great franchises just suck for extended periods of time, like the 49ers and Knicks have done. I think it's good for the league when the 49ers are relevant and good for the NBA when the Knicks are a winning team.

Harbaugh is really on top of his !%#@. I'm glad VT has a good program but we've plateaued at the same spot for the past decade. It took Harbaugh 3 years to take a 1-11 team to a higher point than we've ever been in the post-Vick era.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Even though I have no affiliations with the Niners whatsoever I'm glad to see them make this hire and I hope it works out. It always kinda bothers me when once great franchises just suck for extended periods of time, like the 49ers and Knicks have done. I think it's good for the league when the 49ers are relevant and good for the NBA when the Knicks are a winning team.

Harbaugh is really on top of his !%#@. I'm glad VT has a good program but we've plateaued at the same spot for the past decade. It took Harbaugh 3 years to take a 1-11 team to a higher point than we've ever been in the post-Vick era.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

smokin.gif

All we need is a QB...

Matt Leinart
nerd.gif

Worst advice ever.
I would take my chances.

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Blount left on his own terms to go to the Titans where he figured he would get more PT...Coffee just happened to retire shortly there after.

Harbaugh has an eye for QBs and can obviously develop them.  If he thinks "his guy" is somewhere in this draft then he will get him.

smokin.gif

All we need is a QB...

Matt Leinart
nerd.gif

Worst advice ever.
I would take my chances.

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Blount left on his own terms to go to the Titans where he figured he would get more PT...Coffee just happened to retire shortly there after.

Harbaugh has an eye for QBs and can obviously develop them.  If he thinks "his guy" is somewhere in this draft then he will get him.

Back
Top Bottom