Jim Harbaugh to accept 5 year $25 million offer from the 49ers

granted the last time we hired a stanford head coach ended up being the greatest coach ever.

nerd.gif

ohwell.gif

The Niners best bet would be to get McNabb or Kolb. Playing in the NFC West it's not very hard to make the playoffs lol.

I say with there 1st round pick you draft a QB of the Future (Killa Cam Or Mallet) and move on from there.

The Niners best bet would be to get McNabb or Kolb. Playing in the NFC West it's not very hard to make the playoffs lol.

I say with there 1st round pick you draft a QB of the Future (Killa Cam Or Mallet) and move on from there.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

smokin.gif

All we need is a QB...

Matt Leinart
nerd.gif

If he fails, bomb and get the #1 pick in 2011.

Worst advice ever.
I would take my chances.

What other options do you suggest?  Donovan McNabb (
laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

Pick up some D with this years first round pick, last year they used both first round picks to shore up the OL.  Leinart is high risk, high reward, if he bombs....hello Andrew Luck.  Don't think I can stomach another year of Smith/Carr/Smith. 
30t6p3b.gif

Harbaugh is going to have a run oriented, pro style offense.  Too bad we cut Blount to keep Coffee
30t6p3b.gif
.  Would've been a good 1-2.  Team has a lot of holes still, drafting Crabtree still has me
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well take a chance, plus he'll probably be cheap which appeals to ownership.

Leinart already has bombed though.  If he had the talent to play in the NFL then he would have had a chance by now.  And don't come back with some bs about how the coaches in Arizona never gave him a chance, they kept Derek Anderson and that rookie over him
sick.gif
  That right there tells me dude is trash

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

smokin.gif

All we need is a QB...

Matt Leinart
nerd.gif

If he fails, bomb and get the #1 pick in 2011.

Worst advice ever.
I would take my chances.

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

Pick up some D with this years first round pick, last year they used both first round picks to shore up the OL.  Leinart is high risk, high reward, if he bombs....hello Andrew Luck.  Don't think I can stomach another year of Smith/Carr/Smith. 
30t6p3b.gif

Harbaugh is going to have a run oriented, pro style offense.  Too bad we cut Blount to keep Coffee
30t6p3b.gif
.  Would've been a good 1-2.  Team has a lot of holes still, drafting Crabtree still has me
30t6p3b.gif

Might as well take a chance, plus he'll probably be cheap which appeals to ownership.

Leinart already has bombed though.  If he had the talent to play in the NFL then he would have had a chance by now.  And don't come back with some bs about how the coaches in Arizona never gave him a chance, they kept Derek Anderson and that rookie over him
sick.gif
  That right there tells me dude is trash

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Why would Luck stay now?  Remember Brian Brohm?

He is staying, no doubt about it. Harbaugh is an idiot for this one, turning down more money from Stanford.

He is staying, no doubt about it. Harbaugh is an idiot for this one, turning down more money from Stanford.

Except Andrew Luck is good. Remember Sam Bradford?

He came back got hurt and still went 1.

Except Andrew Luck is good. Remember Sam Bradford?

He came back got hurt and still went 1.

Originally Posted by AndrewLuck

Ya he's such an idiot for leaving for a better job
laugh.gif

Ya he's such an idiot for leaving for a better job
laugh.gif

Baltimore Ravens 2011 opponents
Home: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, N.Y. Jets, Arizona, San Francisco
Away: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle

Will make a good SNF game for sure.

Baltimore Ravens 2011 opponents
Home: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Houston, Indianapolis, N.Y. Jets, Arizona, San Francisco
Away: Cincinnati, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, Jacksonville, Tennessee, San Diego, St. Louis, Seattle

Will make a good SNF game for sure.

I'm sure he will try to develop a QB, but if he doesn't see one this year, might as well take a chance.  Gabbert is all of a sudden the most polished QB, that speaks volumes.  Just not a fan of this QB class.  2012 looks promising though with Andrew Luck and Matt Barkley possibly coming out.

McNabb will command too much money, and will probably want some sort of committment after his fiasco in Washington.  Kevin Kolb will require compensation in the form of draft picks.  Vince Young, oh hell nah, Harbaugh will eat this mental ****** alive.

Who else is available?

Leinart. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Come on. 

How the @#$% you gon say something like this...

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

And then recommend Matt Leinart? 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Come on man, get real.   

I'm sure he will try to develop a QB, but if he doesn't see one this year, might as well take a chance.  Gabbert is all of a sudden the most polished QB, that speaks volumes.  Just not a fan of this QB class.  2012 looks promising though with Andrew Luck and Matt Barkley possibly coming out.

McNabb will command too much money, and will probably want some sort of committment after his fiasco in Washington.  Kevin Kolb will require compensation in the form of draft picks.  Vince Young, oh hell nah, Harbaugh will eat this mental ****** alive.

Who else is available?

Leinart. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Come on. 

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?

laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Come on man, get real.   

What?!? Stanford will never be a consistent powerhouse Football program.....And Harbaugh knew this....Its hard enough for a program like Florida or Texas that can admit everybody who qualifes to stay a powerhouse program.

What?!? Stanford will never be a consistent powerhouse Football program.....And Harbaugh knew this....Its hard enough for a program like Florida or Texas that can admit everybody who qualifes to stay a powerhouse program.

Leinart. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Come on. 

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Come on man, get real.   

Leinart. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 Come on. 

laugh.gif
)? Vince Young (
laugh.gif
)? Cam Newton (
grin.gif
)? Ryan Mallet (
grin.gif
)?  Blaine Gabbert (
grin.gif
)?
laugh.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Come on man, get real.   

2 young coaching brothers. 2 young teams. 2 52s in the defensive side.

sounds like a heck of a game with storylines
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom