Jim Harbaugh to accept 5 year $25 million offer from the 49ers

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who didn't see this coming though?
this.

SF gives him the best chance to win in the short term and he's still at home in the Bay. All those other teams, besides Stanford, were complete rebuilding projects.
Pretty much...
What's your cousin up to these days? 

dc9260e5421fa5d55b77e9b3833c7e9763bf78e7_r.gif

I figured he might have been thinking about staying at Stanford with Luck coming back for another year

gonna need a QB next

Good luck to Jim in the L. Glad it wasn't the 8mil/season they were talking about because that would have been crazy. 49ers aren't that far off and its close to home. Seems like a good fit. Not to mention that division blows and is very winnable for a first year coach like we saw this year.

Good luck to Jim in the L. Glad it wasn't the 8mil/season they were talking about because that would have been crazy. 49ers aren't that far off and its close to home. Seems like a good fit. Not to mention that division blows and is very winnable for a first year coach like we saw this year.

I figured he might have been thinking about staying at Stanford with Luck coming back for another year

gonna need a QB next

There was so much going on in the week from him going to the Dolphins, then back to Stanford, this was expected but at the same time very relieving and triumphant as a Niner fan. Our biggest win in a long, long time. It was far from a "sure thing" but it did make the most sense for both parties and I'm just glad it got done.

There was so much going on in the week from him going to the Dolphins, then back to Stanford, this was expected but at the same time very relieving and triumphant as a Niner fan. Our biggest win in a long, long time. It was far from a "sure thing" but it did make the most sense for both parties and I'm just glad it got done.

now there are reports Tony Sparano will have adjustments made in his contract 
laugh.gif

getting the McNabb bonus

now there are reports Tony Sparano will have adjustments made in his contract 
laugh.gif

getting the McNabb bonus

Originally Posted by dland24

this.

SF gives him the best chance to win in the short term and he's still at home in the Bay. All those other teams, besides Stanford, were complete rebuilding projects.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
 If you ask Niner fans yesterday, very few would have said Harbaugh is coming.  Does the situation make sense?  Absolutely.  But to say this was obvious, especially yesterday, is wrong.
I'm saying if you look at the teams that he held interviews with, Niners have the best outlook for success within 3-4 years (contract re-up) and the team fits his mold:

strong run game
defense (All Pro MLB, solid d-line; secondary needs some help)

And from listening to the guy, I don't think he's the type to just take more $ just to have it.

I'm not saying I knew he'd sign there, but it made all the sense in the world to stay right where he was at: Home.

Pretty much...What's your cousin up to these days?
Still making music, but not signed to a deal. He's back to his 9 to 5
ohwell.gif

He's still writing though.

Originally Posted by dland24

this.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
 If you ask Niner fans yesterday, very few would have said Harbaugh is coming.  Does the situation make sense?  Absolutely.  But to say this was obvious, especially yesterday, is wrong.
I'm saying if you look at the teams that he held interviews with, Niners have the best outlook for success within 3-4 years (contract re-up) and the team fits his mold:

strong run game
defense (All Pro MLB, solid d-line; secondary needs some help)

And from listening to the guy, I don't think he's the type to just take more $ just to have it.

I'm not saying I knew he'd sign there, but it made all the sense in the world to stay right where he was at: Home.

Pretty much...What's your cousin up to these days?
Still making music, but not signed to a deal. He's back to his 9 to 5
ohwell.gif

He's still writing though.

Back
Top Bottom