Jim Harbaugh to accept 5 year $25 million offer from the 49ers

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Who the hell is this dude gonna have at qb

could take a shot on Kevin Kolb, he's not gonna be in Philly next year and someone's going to trade for him 
or draft Newton and take a 1 year flyer on McNabb 

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Who the hell is this dude gonna have at qb

could take a shot on Kevin Kolb, he's not gonna be in Philly next year and someone's going to trade for him 
or draft Newton and take a 1 year flyer on McNabb 

Originally Posted by Mr Fizzy Womack

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who didn't see this coming though?
this.

SF gives him the best chance to win in the short term and he's still at home in the Bay. All those other teams, besides Stanford, were complete rebuilding projects.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
 If you ask Niner fans yesterday, very few would have said Harbaugh is coming.  Does the situation make sense?  Absolutely.  But to say this was obvious, especially yesterday, is wrong.
  i been listening to so cal and nor cal/bay area  radio online religiously for the past week trying to figure out what happening and even the bay heads didnt know what was happening.

haha, "this"
laugh.gif

worst and most irritating message board response ever

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Who didn't see this coming though?
this.

SF gives him the best chance to win in the short term and he's still at home in the Bay. All those other teams, besides Stanford, were complete rebuilding projects.

What do you mean this? 
laugh.gif
 If you ask Niner fans yesterday, very few would have said Harbaugh is coming.  Does the situation make sense?  Absolutely.  But to say this was obvious, especially yesterday, is wrong.
  i been listening to so cal and nor cal/bay area  radio online religiously for the past week trying to figure out what happening and even the bay heads didnt know what was happening.

haha, "this"
laugh.gif

worst and most irritating message board response ever

Thought Stanford was for smart people. Got the QB turning down like $60 million and the head coach turning down $7.5 million annually for $5 million.

Thought Stanford was for smart people. Got the QB turning down like $60 million and the head coach turning down $7.5 million annually for $5 million.

I'm pretty sure Luck knew about this before his decision yesterday. Don't see that decision changing.

Good hire.

I'm pretty sure Luck knew about this before his decision yesterday. Don't see that decision changing.

Good hire.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

not all about money, he could win next year at SF or could go to Miami have two below expectation years and he's out or there

maybe he is thinking long term 

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

not all about money, he could win next year at SF or could go to Miami have two below expectation years and he's out or there

maybe he is thinking long term 

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

So who the 49ers taking 1st round now that Harbaugh is on board

Need secondary help, I'd go that route.

I think they go the Kolb route now if they feel like giving up picks.  Bulger maybe if they don't?

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

So who the 49ers taking 1st round now that Harbaugh is on board

Need secondary help, I'd go that route.

I think they go the Kolb route now if they feel like giving up picks.  Bulger maybe if they don't?

not gonna get too excited just yet. although i do think harbaugh is a good hire i wouldve rather went for a proven guy like gruden, bilick or something. but im content we have a coach this early in our offseason so we can get to needs mainly getting rid of that bust alex smith

not gonna get too excited just yet. although i do think harbaugh is a good hire i wouldve rather went for a proven guy like gruden, bilick or something. but im content we have a coach this early in our offseason so we can get to needs mainly getting rid of that bust alex smith

30t6p3b.gif

Good hire for San Fran

Wonder if the next week someone is able to talk sense into Luck. 

Back
Top Bottom