job Joey
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

It's like when *+%#%+ make subliminal records
If it ain't the directed directly at me"I don't respect it
"
You don't really want it with HOV
For the record, I put a couple careers on hold

Whats so ill about that is that he does that same %#%* all the !$%%%%! time. Childish as hell folks
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

It's like when *+%#%+ make subliminal records
If it ain't the directed directly at me"I don't respect it
"
You don't really want it with HOV
For the record, I put a couple careers on hold

Whats so ill about that is that he does that same %#%* all the !$%%%%! time. Childish as hell folks
smh.gif

I Know that's exactly why put it up there. He's straight Contradicting his self

Come at me wrong i'll come at you the same
Come at me sideways i'll come blastin your brains
Come at me direct and i'll come back wit names
I'm hot like boilin water I'll come back wit cane

Originally Posted by dland24

Im so tired of Joe Budden and the love he gets on NT (as much as the hate on Jay). I admit Jay is not the Jay of old, but please remember that Budden is the guy who just lost a battle with Saigon. You must be high off your @!$ if you think Budden would win a battle with Jay.
how does him getting love on hear bother you?
laugh.gif

the love jay gets outweighs the love joey gets anyway

and you're reaching with that last line

Off topic...but I swear it's the cool thing to be overly critical of Jay-Z on this board these days. #$#%!% go past simply saying "I don't likeJay-Z" now and just flat out nit pick the +!#+ out of every single little detail of the man's life to justify whatever problems they have with himdays. It's almost like a bully who ran the school for the longest time and then when he can't bully people anymore people wanna come out and jump onhim and +#%%.

I don't get it. Like...regardless of how you feel about his music these days...as I've said before on here...I DO NOT see the amount of criticism forANY other major artist's work on here as I see for Jay-Z. It could be a throwaway track from 3 years ago that recently surfaced and _'s will take that+#%% like 5 pages breaking down every single thing about it.

Why?

Originally Posted by EzFlash26

^he's the biggest rap icon living, obviously his moves generate the most attention....

Not really....let NT tell it and Wayne/Kanye are the biggest rap icons living. Before Graduation dropped on here there was a massive post on here with everyoneco-signing that Kanye was WAY bigger than Jay-Z in the game.

I just don't understand how damn near after every Jay song on here leaks...the general consensus is..."wack...he needs to hang it up...I'm notchecking for (insert upcoming album here)" and then every other following thread about him is 5+ pages.

How come anyone else making wack music doesn't get that type of attention? I mean you can even look at how Nas is talked about on here. I would think thatmost on here would either rank him above Jay or at least equal on here...yet when he drops a project...there's just NOT this much discussion towards it.

Basically what I'm saying is...if this man has fallen off...why is everyone still checking for him?

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Off topic...but I swear it's the cool thing to be overly critical of Jay-Z on this board these days. #$#%!% go past simply saying "I don't like Jay-Z" now and just flat out nit pick the +!#+ out of every single little detail of the man's life to justify whatever problems they have with him days. It's almost like a bully who ran the school for the longest time and then when he can't bully people anymore people wanna come out and jump on him and +#%%.

I don't get it. Like...regardless of how you feel about his music these days...as I've said before on here...I DO NOT see the amount of criticism for ANY other major artist's work on here as I see for Jay-Z. It could be a throwaway track from 3 years ago that recently surfaced and _'s will take that +#%% like 5 pages breaking down every single thing about it.

Why?
Going off your analogy, a bully who can't bully no more is fish food.
Basically what I'm saying is...if this man has fallen off...why is everyone still checking for him?

Stans love to d-ride, haters love to hate. They love what they do and it brings them together
laugh.gif
Honestly tho, only reason I came in this thread was to hear the Budden line butI felt it wouldn't be fair if I didn't listen to the whole song. I was mistaken. This song along with the previous singles makes me think this albumwill be trash.

^he's the biggest rap icon living, obviously his moves generate the most attention....

Not really....let NT tell it and Wayne/Kanye are the biggest rap icons living. Before Graduation dropped on here there was a massive post on here with everyone co-signing that Kanye was WAY bigger than Jay-Z in the game.

I just don't understand how damn near after every Jay song on here leaks...the general consensus is..."wack...he needs to hang it up...I'm not checking for (insert upcoming album here)" and then every other following thread about him is 5+ pages.

How come anyone else making wack music doesn't get that type of attention? I mean you can even look at how Nas is talked about on here. I would think that most on here would either rank him above Jay or at least equal on here...yet when he drops a project...there's just NOT this much discussion towards it.

Honestly, its more about his name than anything these days. He's like Jordan Brand, his material in the past was so good that consumers constantly checkfor him regardless of if his last effort was weak or not hoping for something classic.

Not really....let NT tell it and Wayne/Kanye are the biggest rap icons living. Before Graduation dropped on here there was a massive post on here with everyone co-signing that Kanye was WAY bigger than Jay-Z in the game.

I just don't understand how damn near after every Jay song on here leaks...the general consensus is..."wack...he needs to hang it up...I'm not checking for (insert upcoming album here)" and then every other following thread about him is 5+ pages.

How come anyone else making wack music doesn't get that type of attention? I mean you can even look at how Nas is talked about on here. I would think that most on here would either rank him above Jay or at least equal on here...yet when he drops a project...there's just NOT this much discussion towards it.

Honestly, its more about his name than anything these days. He's like Jordan Brand, his material in the past was so good that consumers constantly check for him regardless of if his last effort was weak or not hoping for something classic.

Thats %*$$!* crazy... I used the same EXACT comparison in another Jay Z barber shop discussion just this past weekend
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

Honestly, its more about his name than anything these days. He's like Jordan Brand, his material in the past was so good that consumers constantly check for him regardless of if his last effort was weak or not hoping for something classic.

Thats %*$$!* crazy... I used the same EXACT comparison in another Jay Z barber shop discussion just this past weekend
laugh.gif

I'm actually surprised more people on this site have made this comparision all factors considering. Its not like he trash or anything close to it, he justknows that his name will sell itself therefore quality isn't as important as it once was especially in todays climate. However for someone (or somethingin keeping up with the analogy of the brand) that was held in such high regard for being head and shoulders above 98% of their peers to now produce a productthat is in the same vein as everything else out and to a certain extent below quite a few other products (in this case artist) its only natural for to expectto hear these types of gripes or criticisms.

But maybe thats just my logic.

According to Joe Budden's Twitter :

Don't expect a response, this ain't 2 years ago.... I'm chillin
about 19 hours ago from Twittelator

/Thread please

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

According to Joe Budden's Twitter :

Don't expect a response, this ain't 2 years ago.... I'm chillin
about 19 hours ago from Twittelator

/Thread please
You clearly ain't read this thread and came in here thinkin' you was posting something groundbreaking
laugh.gif

N's already came in with the screenshot of his twitter a couple pages back.

Because Jay on a bad day is still better then 90% of the rap game.

I see people give Joey way to much props on here, its ridiculous.

If he was as half as good as people on here "claim" him to be, why is he not selling?

Joe and Fab came out around the same time, and were regulars on Clue mixtapes from 2000-2002.

So he has been around for years, but has yet to put together a good complete album.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

If he was as half as good as people on here "claim" him to be, why is he not selling?

Joe and Fab came out around the same time, and were regulars on Clue mixtapes from 2000-2002.

So he has been around for years, but has yet to put together a good complete album.
Politics of the "rap game" my friend...

You dont gotta be nice to sell records anymore... That era is dead.

cmoneymontana wrote:

Do you honestly really believe talent dictate sales???

cmoneymontana wrote:

Dudes in here upset cause Jay took a shot at an already irrelevant rapper. You can tell Blueprint 3 is right around the corner, dudes are getting heated bythe day.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Dudes in here upset cause Jay took a shot at an already irrelevant rapper. You can tell Blueprint 3 is right around the corner, dudes are getting heated by the day.
Who in here is upset? If anything ppl in here are mad cuz it's a whack shot at an irrelevant rapper. Aint nothing to be heated about unlessyou tired of this old man's stunts. Weak disses years later. That shh is quite lame.

cmoneymontana wrote:

No, but Sales dictate how many people actually give a $*%! about what you say
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom