JAY-Z TAKES A SHOT AT JOE BUDDEN?!!

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by shoepacalypse

Seriously how are they equal. One is a global icon and a rap/pop artist. The other is a underachieving lyricist(a good one but still). I cant even really come up with a fair comparison. Maybe the Nike line with diadoras or tretons ah something.

Classic fallback/trump card of Jay fans. Nobody is talking about his life outside of his tracks, we could give a $%%% less about that seeing as how it affect none of us. People are talking on strictly rapping ability...as far as that's concern... Joey as of right now is better than Jay is showing.

It has everything to do with it.Why do u think Jay has success.They just dont hand platinum plaques and grammys and award ppl with classic albums just causefor no reason.Jay success is a predecesor of what he has done in the rap game. All his accolades outside rap are a reflection of what he has achieved in therap game. Like i said Joey is a novelty he is a lyricst nothing more nothing less. They are a dime a dozen. Which is exactly why there fan base is a dime adozen. Well slaughterhouse is at a strong 18,000 copies sold.Let the numbers show the proof when BP3 is released.

Seriously how are they equal. One is a global icon and a rap/pop artist. The other is a underachieving lyricist(a good one but still). I cant even really come up with a fair comparison. Maybe the Nike line with diadoras or tretons ah something.

Classic fallback/trump card of Jay fans. Nobody is talking about his life outside of his tracks, we could give a $%%% less about that seeing as how it affect none of us. People are talking on strictly rapping ability...as far as that's concern... Joey as of right now is better than Jay is showing.

It has everything to do with it.Why do u think Jay has success.They just dont hand platinum plaques and grammys and award ppl with classic albums just cause for no reason.Jay success is a predecesor of what he has done in the rap game. All his accolades outside rap are a reflection of what he has achieved in the rap game. Like i said Joey is a novelty he is a lyricst nothing more nothing less. They are a dime a dozen. Which is exactly why there fan base is a dime a dozen. Well slaughterhouse is at a strong 18,000 copies sold.Let the numbers show the proof when BP3 is released.

You cant be serious...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

It has everything to do with it.Why do u think Jay has success.They just dont hand platinum plaques and grammys and award ppl with classic albums just cause for no reason.Jay success is a predecesor of what he has done in the rap game. All his accolades outside rap are a reflection of what he has achieved in the rap game. Like i said Joey is a novelty he is a lyricst nothing more nothing less. They are a dime a dozen. Which is exactly why there fan base is a dime a dozen. Well slaughterhouse is at a strong 18,000 copies sold.Let the numbers show the proof when BP3 is released.

You cant be serious...

No u cant.So he woulda had a sold out tour. Have arguebly 2 or 3 classic albums,been president of the biggest rap label if it wasnt for rap. So im sure hestill would be with beyonce to huh. And im sure Shawn Carter not famous woulda just walked in the Nets organization and got a percentage of the team. And yeahe woulda got grammy awards and platinum plaques if he WASNT rapping. If u cant see his success as a rap artist didnt segway into his outside ventures maybe ushould still continue to think joe is a better artist then Jay. Is joey a better lyricist? That is even debatable. At the end of the day Jay Z=Successjoey=failure(at least in the rap game,well after gettin str8 stole on;seems like life to)

You believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, Leprechauns, Unicorns too don't you??? Shawn said it himself "dont argue with fools cause people from adistance cant tell who is who"... Therefore I'm not going to continue to logically discuss things with illogicial people.

You cant be serious...

No u cant.So he woulda had a sold out tour. Have arguebly 2 or 3 classic albums,been president of the biggest rap label if it wasnt for rap. So im sure he still would be with beyonce to huh. And im sure Shawn Carter not famous woulda just walked in the Nets organization and got a percentage of the team. And yea he woulda got grammy awards and platinum plaques if he WASNT rapping. If u cant see his success as a rap artist didnt segway into his outside ventures maybe u should still continue to think joe is a better artist then Jay. Is joey a better lyricist? That is even debatable. At the end of the day Jay Z=Success joey=failure(at least in the rap game,well after gettin str8 stole on;seems like life to)
indifferent.gif
shutup.

And Jay really lost 92 bricks too?
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

I consider Ghetto Techno as big as a L as when Joey got snuffed by one of Rae's henchmen.
I'm sure that comment is comforting to Joey as he's still putting ice over his eye.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I consider Ghetto Techno as big as a L as when Joey got snuffed by one of Rae's henchmen.
I'm sure that comment is comforting to Joey as he's still putting ice over his eye.
laugh.gif
Yall dudes would've reacted to anything.

Like Jay never got snuffed...
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

You got a Youtube video of said event G??

laugh.gif

You got a Youtube video of said event G??

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by WhUtIzIt

You cant be serious...

No u cant.So he woulda had a sold out tour. Have arguebly 2 or 3 classic albums,been president of the biggest rap label if it wasnt for rap. So im sure he still would be with beyonce to huh. And im sure Shawn Carter not famous woulda just walked in the Nets organization and got a percentage of the team. And yea he woulda got grammy awards and platinum plaques if he WASNT rapping. If u cant see his success as a rap artist didnt segway into his outside ventures maybe u should still continue to think joe is a better artist then Jay. Is joey a better lyricist? That is even debatable. At the end of the day Jay Z=Success joey=failure(at least in the rap game,well after gettin str8 stole on;seems like life to)
indifferent.gif
shutup.

And Jay really lost 92 bricks too?
tired.gif

Um ok just face it Joey is a lame and unknown and unpopular thats y he isnt a pop star/icon. What does 92 bricks have anything thing to do with Jay Z havingaccomplished more in rap then joey. This who thread pretty much stems from ppl saying joey is = to jay z and that jay z should fear his career is in danger ofsome 1 trick pony who only reason he has any lil buzz is cause of him getting beat up(google his name the first thing that pops up is sights where u canhear/see about him getting beat up.)Oh yeah jay is really scared. And yet after 7 pages no one can answer what will happen if jay was 2 battle joey and looseand how would it affect his career exactly. Joey beating Jay Z Is like one of u lames off the street beating MJ in a one on one in the gym with no1 there. Ifhe is so good why isnt he selling and why doesnt he have fans and why isnt he popular?

I mean lets really look at this situation, It be like a ceo of a company wage war with words with the part time janitor.

Just wanted to re-emphasize this point one more time.

You believe in Santa, the Tooth Fairy, Leprechauns, Unicorns too don't you??? Shawn said it himself "dont argue with fools cause people from a distance cant tell who is who"... Therefore I'm not going to continue to logically discuss things with illogicial people.

What does make believe historical figures have 2 do with Jay Z. Him being a global icon and has success in the rap game aint make believe. If u cant see he isa prominent rap figure. There must be strands of ******ation in the family genes. Its not an arguement cause it isnt something that has a point of view. Youcant disagree with Jay Z having a platinum album its a fact. You cant argue or disagree he had a sold out tour cause its fact and figures that prove it. Jay Zsuccess isnt a debatable issue. Cause it is a fact. Its like you trying to debate whether rain comes down from the sky. Or you need air to live.Its a fact.Itwarrants no opinion.

Again i ask in what way are joey and Jay Z equal? And again i propose if joey was to beat him in a rap battle how does it affect Jay Z career past present orfuture? 8 pages in and yet no answer just continuious joey jock riding.(i mean if u feel unpopular is the new popular thats u),but still there hasnt been 1answer 2 these questions. Cause the responses is the same as the answer.

I mean lets really look at this situation, It be like a ceo of a company wage war with words with the part time janitor.

Just wanted to re-emphasize this point one more time I'd Swallow If Given The Chance.

We Know.

Just wanted to re-emphasize this point one more time I'd Swallow If Given The Chance.

We Know.

Aren't you the same dude that was highly upset after Nas lost his recent child support case??

Man u like a dead beat baby daddy just ducking and dodging.You still cant answer.So again if joey was to beat Jay Z in a battle then what happens.How does itaffect Jay career(cant say joey cause hed have 2 have 1 for it 2 be affected.) How would joey winning affect Jay Z past present and future. And why r u talkingabout homosexual activities. Thats kinda fruity on ur behalf. We are talking about success and talent and unrelated to the subject u gladly and merrilyinverted homosexuality into the conversation. Like who does that

Seymore CAKE wrote:

We Know.

Aren't you the same dude that was highly upset after Nas lost his recent child support case??

Yea I was extremely upset... and it has nothing to do with Nasir... it was the principle of paying 55k a month to support a child and the fact that there is noway it cost more than 10% of that figure to take care of a child. I was also tight when I heard of the judgements handed down in Russell and Sean's casesas well, it was the principle of the situation. I would japp if I heard that you got hit with some astronomical figure which merely goes to support the"continuance of the lifestyle that woman was accustomed to while with that man"... As every man should.

Seymore CAKE wrote:

We Know.

Yea I was extremely upset... and it has nothing to do with Nasir... it was the principle of paying 55k a month to support a child and the fact that there is no way it cost more than 10% of that figure to take care of a child. I was also tight when I heard of the judgements handed down in Russell and Sean's cases as well, it was the principle of the situation. I would japp if I heard that you got hit with some astronomical figure which merely goes to support the "continuance of the lifestyle that woman was accustomed to while with that man"... As every man should.

Child support in america is a dam joke. It should be called baby momma live ghetto fabolous support. Cause it really doesnt support the child. People say ittake so so much to support a child and truely it really doesnt.(i have 2 kids)Once they in school its pretty much easy doing. I mean look at it things likerent power etc ud have 2 pay regardless kids or no kids. Yea u have extra food but not really. They eat breakfast and lunch at school so all u r ever feedingthem is dinner. so thats 1 meal a day. If they have uniforms then really only time u spending on clothes is weekends or when going out. So with all that beingsaid, it really doesnt take 40 50k a month to give a child 1 meal a day and buy like 10 15 outfits.Aint that many school supplies etc in the world u would need50k a month for.

Seymore CAKE wrote:

We Know.

Yea I was extremely upset... and it has nothing to do with Nasir... it was the principle of paying 55k a month to support a child and the fact that there is no way it cost more than 10% of that figure to take care of a child. I was also tight when I heard of the judgements handed down in Russell and Sean's cases as well, it was the principle of the situation. I would japp if I heard that you got hit with some astronomical figure which merely goes to support the "continuance of the lifestyle that woman was accustomed to while with that man"... As every man should.
That's good to hear champ. I posed that question to you to say this, for every post that person A) makes regarding something that they like,there can or will always be person B) to say right afterwards that person A) is a stan or some sort of super fan. At the end of the day we all have some sortof general like for something in life, whether it be Jay's music to me, or Chicago Bulls basketball to you, get my point G. Any and everyone somehow canbe labled as excessive perhaps especially by somebody who might be on the outside looking in from the topic at hand. I know you like Jay's music, or atleast his past work so I wouldn't label you a Jay hater necessarily, just someone who is giving honest criticism, which is fair to say the least.

With that being said, I still say that Joey is no match for Jay, just calling it how I see it.

Originally Posted by cartune

What u mean Jay lost 92 bricks? How is he still alive?

Just part of lyrics.Dude was iuno i guess trying 2 say ppl will believe anything cause Jay Z says it. I still dont see how it correlates with if Jay was tolose 2 joey how would it affect what he has done accomplish and how would it affect his past present and future in the rap game.

Back
Top Bottom