Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Kind of off topic a little but has anyone seen that movie Hereafter that was directed by Clint Eastwood? Probably one of the best depictions of a real tsunami, even though the real Japanese tsunami footage looked even crazier.

No embed option so you have to watch it on youtube.

Before and after aerial pictures.
eek.gif
sick.gif
tired.gif

Move your mouse over the pictures.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/events/japan-quake-2011/beforeafter.htm

wassup guys.... im gonna be headed back to work today.. like i said before the company i work for is owned by the Japanese... our sister companies are in japan ( takefu, shirakawa )... we have about 100 people from japan, who have been here for 6 months to a year visiting/working right now.. we usually send americans over there to cross train, but we havent in a while... the machines that i work with are mad dangerous too... 
tired.gif

wassup guys.... im gonna be headed back to work today.. like i said before the company i work for is owned by the Japanese... our sister companies are in japan ( takefu, shirakawa )... we have about 100 people from japan, who have been here for 6 months to a year visiting/working right now.. we usually send americans over there to cross train, but we havent in a while... the machines that i work with are mad dangerous too... 
tired.gif

tumblr_li2ejoZwKK1qetpn0o1_500.jpg

This 4 month old baby was found under rubble in Ishinomaki, state of Miyagi, Japan. She was stuck under the rubble for 3 days. She managed to survive for those 3 days and she has since been reunited with her father.

This 4 month old baby was found under rubble in Ishinomaki, state of Miyagi, Japan. She was stuck under the rubble for 3 days. She managed to survive for those 3 days and she has since been reunited with her father.

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

OMG
frown.gif
glad shes ok

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

OMG
frown.gif
glad shes ok

Back
Top Bottom