Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 @ the baby. wow

Originally Posted by toine2983

First the earthquake, then the tsunami, then the problems at the nuclear plant, and now a volcano erupts?

Japan can't catch a break.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe this.  Earthquake, Tsunami, explosion, aftershock, now Volcanic eruption. 
tired.gif

When it rains, it pours. 

Originally Posted by toine2983

First the earthquake, then the tsunami, then the problems at the nuclear plant, and now a volcano erupts?

Japan can't catch a break.
30t6p3b.gif

I can't believe this.  Earthquake, Tsunami, explosion, aftershock, now Volcanic eruption. 
tired.gif

When it rains, it pours. 

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

tumblr_li2ejoZwKK1qetpn0o1_500.jpg

This 4 month old baby was found under rubble in Ishinomaki, state of Miyagi, Japan. She was stuck under the rubble for 3 days. She managed to survive for those 3 days and she has since been reunited with her father.

OMG
frown.gif
glad shes ok
This gave me goosebumps...

This 4 month old baby was found under rubble in Ishinomaki, state of Miyagi, Japan. She was stuck under the rubble for 3 days. She managed to survive for those 3 days and she has since been reunited with her father.

OMG
frown.gif
glad shes ok

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

http://gizmodo.com/#!5781566/this-is-the-scariest-first+persog-video-of-the-japan-tsunami-yet

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"Best" video I've seen. Cotdamn. That's just raw fury. 
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
crazy

Any estimate on how deep the water is about halfway through?  I know it's moving and everything but I was just wondering out of curiousity
This stuff is just shocking, the power of the ocean is the scariest thing in the world to me

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Originally Posted by HankMoody

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

http://gizmodo.com/#!5781566/this-is-the-scariest-first+persog-video-of-the-japan-tsunami-yet

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

"Best" video I've seen. Cotdamn. That's just raw fury. 
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif
crazy

Any estimate on how deep the water is about halfway through?  I know it's moving and everything but I was just wondering out of curiousity
This stuff is just shocking, the power of the ocean is the scariest thing in the world to me

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

OMG
frown.gif
glad shes ok

No joke, glad she's doing well. Talk about a real survivor. That baby definitely has quite the fortune (or some higher power) watching over it. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

OMG
frown.gif
glad shes ok

No joke, glad she's doing well. Talk about a real survivor. That baby definitely has quite the fortune (or some higher power) watching over it. 
pimp.gif

my roommates dad is a nuclear scientist or something like that, apparently the power plant isnt a big deal at all. the plants are designed so that even if they leak, the waste will still be contained within the area. its just another example of the media blowing things out of proportion.

my roommates dad is a nuclear scientist or something like that, apparently the power plant isnt a big deal at all. the plants are designed so that even if they leak, the waste will still be contained within the area. its just another example of the media blowing things out of proportion.

Back
Top Bottom