Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by solematic j21

How bad is it in Cali?
Does anyone know how far its gonna go?

Nothing serious, this morning they were expecting 3 foot waves, nothing out of the ordinary for most of the coast. Boats were moving around though, and this idiot was killed for his own stupid decisions.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

How bad is it in Cali?
Does anyone know how far its gonna go?

Nothing serious, this morning they were expecting 3 foot waves, nothing out of the ordinary for most of the coast. Boats were moving around though, and this idiot was killed for his own stupid decisions.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Anybody watching LIVE news from Japan? The pictures are unreal.
I'm watching NHK and TBStv... just horrid.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm watching NHK too and FNN 
embarassed.gif

Fios? Channels? All I found was "TV Japan" on channel 1770

you guys think this is because of the supermoon? last supermoon brought the 9.0 indonesian earthquake in 2005. i sure hope this was because of the supermoon because if it aint we prolly gonna get another big earthquake
frown.gif

you guys think this is because of the supermoon? last supermoon brought the 9.0 indonesian earthquake in 2005. i sure hope this was because of the supermoon because if it aint we prolly gonna get another big earthquake
frown.gif

frown.gif
man those pictures are devastating. All this chaos and destruction, to a country that was fairly well prepared and educated for earthquakes and tsunamis. Just shows how powerful mother nature really is

frown.gif
man those pictures are devastating. All this chaos and destruction, to a country that was fairly well prepared and educated for earthquakes and tsunamis. Just shows how powerful mother nature really is

Back
Top Bottom