Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by Nike Jordan

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I'm watching NHK and TBStv... just horrid.
30t6p3b.gif
I'm watching NHK too and FNN 
embarassed.gif
Link?
fnn-news.com

Wow to be completely honest I almost shed some tears watching the videos and looking at the pics. i can't even imagine how I'd feel if all my family and myself were in a house that got swept away. I pray for the lost souls and pray for those missing to be alive and well.

Wow to be completely honest I almost shed some tears watching the videos and looking at the pics. i can't even imagine how I'd feel if all my family and myself were in a house that got swept away. I pray for the lost souls and pray for those missing to be alive and well.

Damn, if the worst case scenario with regards to this nuclear plant situation becomes true, it could make the damage from the tsunami itself microscopic in scale. Not just for Japan, but for the entire eastern Asia: Korea, China, Russia... In the case of Chernobyl, they could just evacuate the area around the plant because it wasn't so densely populated and they had plenty of land mass to work with. In an area that is as densely populated as Japan and Korea, man God help those people if this nuclear crisis escalates.

When Japan gets through this, they seriously need to barricade the coast of all their cities with these:

Damn, if the worst case scenario with regards to this nuclear plant situation becomes true, it could make the damage from the tsunami itself microscopic in scale. Not just for Japan, but for the entire eastern Asia: Korea, China, Russia... In the case of Chernobyl, they could just evacuate the area around the plant because it wasn't so densely populated and they had plenty of land mass to work with. In an area that is as densely populated as Japan and Korea, man God help those people if this nuclear crisis escalates.

When Japan gets through this, they seriously need to barricade the coast of all their cities with these:

[h6]September, 11th = World Trade Center Crash

January, 11th = Haiti Earthquake

March, 11th = Japan Earthquake

12/21/2012 When the world will end -> 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

[/h6]

MIND = destroyed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

[h6]September, 11th = World Trade Center Crash

January, 11th = Haiti Earthquake

March, 11th = Japan Earthquake

12/21/2012 When the world will end -> 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

[/h6]

MIND = destroyed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

there was a guest on coasttocoast a.m (forgot his name) and he was saying that some experts were saying that there will be a similar quake hitting cali soon

there was a guest on coasttocoast a.m (forgot his name) and he was saying that some experts were saying that there will be a similar quake hitting cali soon

Japan nuclear meltdown could prove devastating for Russia, China & Korea. Could be 10 times more serious than Chernobyl
So far there's been 4 earthquakes, a tsunami, a volcanic eruption, and a radiation leak.

^ nuclear fallout all depends wherever the wind blows...

http://www.ustwrap.info/multi/tbstv::yokosonews

Niigata, Koushin, Kanto, Fukushima, Hokuriku to have strong tremors
the news guy @n24 said Japan's radioactive winds are blowing from west to east and they'll hit Alaska first

Japan nuclear meltdown could prove devastating for Russia, China & Korea. Could be 10 times more serious than Chernobyl
So far there's been 4 earthquakes, a tsunami, a volcanic eruption, and a radiation leak.

^ nuclear fallout all depends wherever the wind blows...

http://www.ustwrap.info/multi/tbstv::yokosonews

Niigata, Koushin, Kanto, Fukushima, Hokuriku to have strong tremors
the news guy @n24 said Japan's radioactive winds are blowing from west to east and they'll hit Alaska first

Back
Top Bottom