Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

there was a guest on coasttocoast a.m (forgot his name) and he was saying that some experts were saying that there will be a similar quake hitting cali soon

They ALWAYS say this, still yet to happen.
The FACT is that the west coast lies where two plates meet, making it a hotbed for quake activity. Quakes do happen, BIG quakes will happen, but when? That's anybodys guess.

Whenever some place gets hit with a big quake all of the news broadcasts out here start whoring out by starting with "Are you ready for the big one?!", becoming an infomercial for earthquake first aid/emergency kits.

I'm not worried about it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

there was a guest on coasttocoast a.m (forgot his name) and he was saying that some experts were saying that there will be a similar quake hitting cali soon

They ALWAYS say this, still yet to happen.
The FACT is that the west coast lies where two plates meet, making it a hotbed for quake activity. Quakes do happen, BIG quakes will happen, but when? That's anybodys guess.

Whenever some place gets hit with a big quake all of the news broadcasts out here start whoring out by starting with "Are you ready for the big one?!", becoming an infomercial for earthquake first aid/emergency kits.

I'm not worried about it.

Originally Posted by kidUFC

[h6]September, 11th = World Trade Center Crash

January, 11th = Haiti Earthquake

March, 11th = Japan Earthquake

12/21/2012 When the world will end -> 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

[/h6]

MIND = destroyed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
9/11
+
1/11
+
3/11
=
13/33

Originally Posted by kidUFC

[h6]September, 11th = World Trade Center Crash

January, 11th = Haiti Earthquake

March, 11th = Japan Earthquake

12/21/2012 When the world will end -> 1 + 2 + 2 + 1 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 2 = 11

[/h6]

MIND = destroyed.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
9/11
+
1/11
+
3/11
=
13/33

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm on the fence of 2012 but here's something:

9 - 11 - 01
+ 3 - 10 - 11

nerd.gif
9 - 11 - 01
1 - 12 - 10

2 - 27 - 10
+3 - 10 - 11

I'll throw a rock at both of you if stayed on that fence, you guys are stupid some people lost their lives and your basing on some 2012 crap, get a damm life.
indifferent.gif
damm losers.
indifferent.gif

Hope people in japan stride to live after this disaster, i'm gonna look for ways to donate properly so the people who need help gets the money for help.
QFT
People like that annoy the hell out of me. Idiots

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm on the fence of 2012 but here's something:

9 - 11 - 01
+ 3 - 10 - 11

nerd.gif
9 - 11 - 01
1 - 12 - 10

2 - 27 - 10
+3 - 10 - 11

I'll throw a rock at both of you if stayed on that fence, you guys are stupid some people lost their lives and your basing on some 2012 crap, get a damm life.
indifferent.gif
damm losers.
indifferent.gif

Hope people in japan stride to live after this disaster, i'm gonna look for ways to donate properly so the people who need help gets the money for help.
QFT
People like that annoy the hell out of me. Idiots

“0623 (JST) - Reuters: The emergency cooling system is no longer functioning at the Fukushima No. 3 reactor, an official from Japan’s Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency has told journalists.

“0623 (JST) - Reuters: The emergency cooling system is no longer functioning at the Fukushima No. 3 reactor, an official from Japan’s Nuclear and Industrial Safety Agency has told journalists.

^^^It's !$## like that, which makes you ponder just how many ignorant people there are out there in this world..

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

Anywho, can someone school me on this nuclear plant situation?
nerd.gif

^^^It's !$## like that, which makes you ponder just how many ignorant people there are out there in this world..

27e72286b1a116cf0d0f5136a8532040.gif

Anywho, can someone school me on this nuclear plant situation?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom