Japan 9.0 Mag. Quake/Tsunami -HAITI stands with Japan [vid]

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

80 thousand missing though
30t6p3b.gif

That number could either balloon or go down.
Lets hope its down.

was watching CNN and the scientist they interviewed said that all of these major earthquakes happening over the last 4-5 years is purely coincidental and has nothing to do with 2012, the moon, global warming or anything else. there's no statistic that shows a pattern indicating it's all cyclical or part of a bigger event. it's just human nature to explain the unexplainable by trying to find patterns in random events. so anyone out there worrying about 2012, stop worrying. all of this is random and it could happen to your city tomorrow or never happen in your lifetime

was watching CNN and the scientist they interviewed said that all of these major earthquakes happening over the last 4-5 years is purely coincidental and has nothing to do with 2012, the moon, global warming or anything else. there's no statistic that shows a pattern indicating it's all cyclical or part of a bigger event. it's just human nature to explain the unexplainable by trying to find patterns in random events. so anyone out there worrying about 2012, stop worrying. all of this is random and it could happen to your city tomorrow or never happen in your lifetime

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm on the fence of 2012 but here's something:

9 - 11 - 01
+ 3 - 10 - 11

nerd.gif
9 - 11 - 01
1 - 12 - 10

2 - 27 - 10
+3 - 10 - 11

I'll throw a rock at both of you if stayed on that fence, you guys are stupid some people lost their lives and your basing on some 2012 crap, get a damm life.
indifferent.gif
damm losers.
indifferent.gif

Hope people in japan stride to live after this disaster, i'm gonna look for ways to donate properly so the people who need help gets the money for help.

Originally Posted by 650

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I'm on the fence of 2012 but here's something:

9 - 11 - 01
+ 3 - 10 - 11

nerd.gif
9 - 11 - 01
1 - 12 - 10

2 - 27 - 10
+3 - 10 - 11

I'll throw a rock at both of you if stayed on that fence, you guys are stupid some people lost their lives and your basing on some 2012 crap, get a damm life.
indifferent.gif
damm losers.
indifferent.gif

Hope people in japan stride to live after this disaster, i'm gonna look for ways to donate properly so the people who need help gets the money for help.

Originally Posted by AirJapan707

frown.gif
man those pictures are devastating. All this chaos and destruction, to a country that was fairly well prepared and educated for earthquakes and tsunamis. Just shows how powerful mother nature really is

Japan already has ghost towns to move in millions of ppl into. they have everything, all new.

frown.gif
man those pictures are devastating. All this chaos and destruction, to a country that was fairly well prepared and educated for earthquakes and tsunamis. Just shows how powerful mother nature really is

Japan already has ghost towns to move in millions of ppl into. they have everything, all new.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

frown.gif

Where these towns built specifically for tsunamis? I knew they had tsunami barriers, early warning systems, and other various precautions. But never heard of these towns. That is amazing that they have villages built in preparation for such an event. 

frown.gif

Where these towns built specifically for tsunamis? I knew they had tsunami barriers, early warning systems, and other various precautions. But never heard of these towns. That is amazing that they have villages built in preparation for such an event. 

Perhaps posted, but anyone with Comcast in Western Washington, they de-encrypted Japanese Television and it's available to all users for at least a week to follow NHK coverage.

Perhaps posted, but anyone with Comcast in Western Washington, they de-encrypted Japanese Television and it's available to all users for at least a week to follow NHK coverage.

frown.gif

all they said was for natural disasters

frown.gif

all they said was for natural disasters

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

indifferent.gif
damm losers.
indifferent.gif

You do that tough guy
eyes.gif

I simply thought it was interesting that the dates add up.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

indifferent.gif
damm losers.
indifferent.gif

You do that tough guy
eyes.gif

I simply thought it was interesting that the dates add up.

Back
Top Bottom