January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

2D2A29E9-6D74-4B46-8C42-7284A659261F.gif
C8905FFD-041D-4278-A315-2E4548EBBA82.gif

Cot damn I’m surprised Charlotte’s intestines didn’t shoot out her mouth from that leg drop :rofl:

Same thought went through my mind when Io Shirai almost MDKed Xia Brookside during the MYC lol

the SD Tag, WWE Title, SD Women's Title matches were really good man.

felt real bad for Seth & Dean.

You didn't like the Raw Women's title match?..I thought it was very entertaining..Ronda showed off some new moves, sold like 10 yr vet, Nia did a real good job of playing the monster heel, and Tameanuh's outside work was done just right..

You didn't like the Raw Women's title match?..I thought it was very entertaining..Ronda showed off some new moves, sold like 10 yr vet, Nia did a real good job of playing the monster heel, and Tameanuh's outside work was done just right..

That was good too for the reasons you listed, but the 3 matches I named stood out to me the most.

I'd say SD Women's title match was MOTN, followed by AJ/Bryan, and then Ronda/Nia..

That triple threat for the SD tag titles was good, but it seems like I've seen that match 10 times before..

Corbin/LeBraun was stupid filler..

And I think, hands down, the worst match of the night went to Seth/Dean..

Not to mention that the Raw announcers are pure trash to listen to..Graves talks down to Renee, Cole constantly cuts Renee off, and Renee stays sounding like she's useless out there..I'd honestly get rid of Graves and just put him on SD..

Not to mention that the Raw announcers are pure trash to listen to..Graves talks down to Renee, Cole constantly cuts Renee off, and Renee stays sounding like she's useless out there..I'd honestly get rid of Graves and just put him on SD..

I'm starting to get to the point where I'm kinda just tuning out the commentary. NTWT provides better main roster commentary.

Is Riott Squad one of the worst stables ever? It feels like they never win. They’re some damn losers :rofl:

And did Nia Jax get bigger? I know I’ve been out of the loop with Raw for a bit, but she looks 20+ pounds bigger in the legs and stomach, looking like Vic Grimes out there

Last edited:
My guess is that Vince wants this Ronda/Charlotte/Becky storyline on Raw to have full control and destroy any momentum so this nonsense of women headlining Mania will not happen under his watch. Or he thinks he can do better...

Sasha/Bayley goes to SD and chase Asuka.

I think there will be a trade allow in reality Vince is just trade overriding :lol: trading those women would help. For the mem I don’t know. If tomorrow Seth is not going straight to the Rumble announcement then please I hope we don’t get Seth/Dean at Rumble again.

Started watching late was cooking knocked out right after rey and randy.

Started watching AJ and DB it was starting to pickup. So far the this and the tag were good matches.

Quick question aint TLC match ladder matches essentially? How did bruan even win with a pin?lol

Last edited:
Started watching late was cooking knocked out right after rey and randy.

Started watching AJ and DB it was started to pickup. So far the this and the tag were good matches.

Quick question aint TLC match ladder matches essentially? How did bruan even win with a pin?lol

Back
Top Bottom