January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

SO what matches worth watching? Sorry to ask, been busy moving all day. Only got a chance to watch the first match.

So either Becky/Charlotte both eliminating eachother setting up a triple threat match with Ronda. Or Becky just wins it and challenges Ronda

Seth losing ic title to win rumble to face Lesnar.

Lfgggggggg

Some things setting up for Rumble/Mania. Can’t wait.

Turnoff TV GIF.gif

:rofl:

I'd prefer Becky/Ronda straight up, but the triple threat with Flair is probably a bigger sell.

. I cannot front

I was THOROUGHLY entertained by that main event.

@youngogjosh swore Asuka was gonna win or he’d quit y’all company.

I never for a second considered she’d win this match. I’m shocked lmaoo

And I didn’t realize she never was women’s champ. Got it confused with her stupid streak. I’m glad she won it without having that streak still intact

All of the women matches delivered. All 3

Rey and Randy was great too

The rest was wild trash

Stunned how horrible dean and Seth was. Fully expecting Seth to comment on that on Twitter

Gotta remember that despite the heel turn, Ambrose is still a laughably bad brawling wrestler. Ambrose's best [solo] match was with AJ Styles. Bless Styles' heart, but even he was barely able to get something good out of Ambrose

Was that a heel move by Ronda. Or is she coming out tomorrow with all smiles again. >D

I figured Nia should’ve done it since Becky just made her look soft but what do I know :lol:

Either Ronda will be a mega heel tomorrow just like everyone else on the roster or they won’t even mention it

If they’re really gonna do the triple threat at WM, then I hope they do Becky/Ronda at Royal Rumble. That match deserves a big stage.

Back
Top Bottom