January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

velveteen and gargano been tearing it up at the live events. interesting if they will continue that to takeover. might be the most loaded nxt roster in their brief history

velveteen and gargano been tearing it up at the live events. interesting if they will continue that to takeover

I sure hope so. Got an interesting trip coming up. They announced NXT in my old hometown in November, at the venue where my dad took me to my very first wrestling show. Haven't been back there in like 20 years as my family all moved away. Talked to my dad who said absolutely get tickets and we're gonna make the 3 hour drive, go see our old house, etc. This will also be the first wrestling show we've gone to together since I was little.

CBCE0E35-5005-49FB-B11B-145957EB5E0A.jpeg
E500C61A-51B6-4616-B637-4EA7CE2E1471.jpeg
15E17110-924D-4B2B-8E92-B5DE0C90436B.jpeg
CBF4A4EB-75AC-4ED7-BB9E-7D89CB702BF6.jpeg

Cotdamn Dana looking delicious. :evil:

Brandi gonna Brandi

Can't stand the Bellas, but I'd hate **** the **** outta Nikki.

A1 post my ghost.

I sure hope so. Got an interesting trip coming up. They announced NXT in my old hometown in November, at the venue where my dad took me to my very first wrestling show. Haven't been back there in like 20 years as my family all moved away. Talked to my dad who said absolutely get tickets and we're gonna make the 3 hour drive, go see our old house, etc. This will also be the first wrestling show we've gone to together since I was little.
Father/Child bonds over wrestling >

That is cool man. Make sure you go

Great stuff, man :pimp:

That sounds awesome! When will the next takeover be? RR? Has to be something sooner then that.

Back
Top Bottom