January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

unless it's Boo Berry

If they bring byke Fruit Brute again there are gonna be problems!

FruitBrute1974.jpg

Again, relax, a pic (mundane ones especially) shouldn't hinder your ability to take a wrestler seriously.
It shouldn't at all.

It doesn't, to me, I never had an inability to seperate the two.

But I believe it does to many.

Most folks can't compartmentalize the two.

So again, they need to reconsider how they present ANYTHING about these women if they truly want a Women's Revolution

I don't get the women wear skimpy outfits argument. A lot of the men are also half naked too. What do people want them to wear?

I don't get the women wear skimpy outfits argument. A lot of the men are also half naked too. What do people want them to wear?
Well men don't have the pre-existing stigma of ONLY mattering through sexual presentation. Women are, so you can't make a 1 to 1 comparison here.

Different starting points

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

You listen to the show Alvarez does with Lance Storm?

Good discussions on psychological and mechanical aspects of wrestling
I am 100% serious when I say this, I greatly appreciate you telling me about these. I had a few long drives this morning, went through them all. So much to touch on man.

I want to bring some of the conversations here.

What stood out to you?

I am 100% serious when I say this, I greatly appreciate you telling me about these. I had a few long drives this morning, went through them all. So much to touch on man.

I want to bring some of the conversations here.

What stood out to you?

I enjoyed the discussion they had about execution being more important than variety and the way that thought process lends itself to better storytelling

They mentioned that the best wrestlers perfect particular aspects of the craft instead of spreading themselves thin and trying to master every different style

I really respect Lance's methodology...great mind

That was a good conversation piece. Do what you know how to do, not what you think will make the fans go wild and crazy. But that is part of being young(er), you don't have that wisdom yet. Every young wrestler goes through those stages.

Well, he also touched on how EVERY match EVERYONE does will be on the internet, so there is this need to "Go all out" for EVERY match.

Which kills wrestlers because the human body can't ALWAYS be at max intensity.

Back
Top Bottom