January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Punishment Martinez is heading to WWE after finishing with Ring of Honor tonight.

PWInsider first reported that Martinez is finishing up with ROH following tonight's tapings, dropping the ROH Television title in his final night with the company. According to our own Dave Meltzer, Martinez is headed to WWE.

Martinez, 36, started wrestling in 2004 and trained at the Monster Factory in New Jersey. After wrestling a few dark matches the previous year, he returned to the promotion to compete in the 2016 ROH Top Prospect tournament, losing to Lio Rush in the semifinals.

He signed with the promotion shortly after the tournament and aligned himself with Kevin Sullivan and BJ Whitmer. He also competed at last year’s Honor Rising show, and competed against Jay White for the IWGP United States title during this year’s War of the Worlds tour. He defeated Silas Young for the Television title back in June.

Credit: Dave Metlzer

He has improved so much over the years. I was most impressed with his match vs. Goto @ The NJPW/ROH Shows from Korakuen Hall in 2017.

He will be fine over there.

:pimp:

So because they took selfies they can't be taken serious?
As long as you continue to highlight the superficial aspects og these women, you are indirectly lowering the serious competitor believability of those athletes.

Same as pinning up their hair.

Same as HAVING to fight in skimpy clothes

Same as forcing RR to wear stupid makeup when wrestling PPV matches

But again, what do I know

As long as you continue to highlight the superficial aspects og these women, you are indirectly lowering the serious competitor believability of those athletes.

Same as pinning up their hair.

Same as HAVING to fight in skimpy clothes

Same as forcing RR to wear stupid makeup when wrestling PPV matches

But again, what do I know

You having a bad day, man?

How can I have one when you are complaining about something so petty,?
Little things make big things happen.

Petty things matter.

The smallest forms of presentation matter.

The concept of, "something petty" doesn't exist if you are promoting sonething as a women's revolution

Back
Top Bottom