January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I will report back later.

I saw my man Big Ultimo!!!!

Yeah he has tag matches on 9/21 and 9/22.

If you’re interested, 9/22 also has their Jr. Heavyweight title match. Iwamoto, the defending champ, is good and has potential to be ace. But tbh their junior division is a circus show.

WhisperedRichCricket-size_restricted.gif
How do you powerbomb urself lmao

D deleted come get DC man. I tagged you in all of last weekends shows :lol:

Check out the Round 2 and Semi/Final shows

Miyahara vs. Jake Lee on 9/22 was fire

The rest of the round 2 matches were only aite. Doering vs. Mashimo had a really nice finish though.

All the Semi-final and Final matches on 9/24 are worth a watch.

DC begs to be invited to the party and then never shows up :smh:

Just like how we always gotta have @D Fly post pics with him and his “friends” with a tag so we know he’s not fake partying/drinking.

I’m doing good but still hate everything about Thursdays..I had my son’s 7th soccer game last night. Team is 4-2-1 which is really good considering half our team has to play up in age..

Tomorrow is going to be nervous for me cause my dad gets some testing done to see what kind of mass is in his lung..Praying for the best but expecting the worst..

thoughts and prayers to your fam. my mom just got done with tests and they all came out fine so far. just think positive and in the event something is found show your dad that that same postivity and strength to lift his spirits.

So WWE acknowledges that Rachel EVERS is the daughter of Paul ELLERING, yet they continue to book her as Rachel EVERS

Back
Top Bottom