January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

I gotcha. Never played Destiny, but I don't really like online only games. RDR2 I might give a try. (I didn't like the other one, I know I'm in the minority on that. :lol:)

Yea I'm not a big online only person. But Fallout 76 and Black Ops 4 Blackout mode will be the exception lol

That is one of the "Funniest" comments I have ever read on this site.

FAX!!

22stylez 22stylez :pimp:

Ya mans got the Xs. Been using a 6s for almost 3 years, and I figured it was time for an upgrade

5BC13481-8104-455B-8BBE-ADAC18636E1C.jpeg
Thank you for your continued support. :nthat:

Neville Has Reportedly Gone "Off The Grid" And Is Not Responding To Promoters - Wrestling Inc.

Neville is reportedly free to wrestle anywhere since receiving his WWE release in August, Dave Meltzer reported in the latest issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Neville has not been responding to promoters as best as they can tell, and has essentially gone "off the grid."

PWInsider had reported that Neville was spotted in Pittsburgh around the time of his release in August. WWE sends their talent to Pittsburgh for medical testing, so the timing for that is interesting to say the least.

Neville was reportedly previously in talks with some promotions, however said that he wasn't ready to start yet due to legal issues. Will Ospreay had recently called out the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion on Twitter.

Neville had been unhappy with WWE creative and tried to get his release when he quit the company back in October of 2017. WWE officials did not grant the release when he quit because they didn't want to set a precedent where talents under contract could walk out and go to New Japan Pro Wrestling, which is where it was expected Neville would end up. Neville's contract was then frozen for ten months before his release was granted.

the 718 truth the 718 truth

Neville Has Reportedly Gone "Off The Grid" And Is Not Responding To Promoters - Wrestling Inc.

Neville is reportedly free to wrestle anywhere since receiving his WWE release in August, Dave Meltzer reported in the latest issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that Neville has not been responding to promoters as best as they can tell, and has essentially gone "off the grid."

PWInsider had reported that Neville was spotted in Pittsburgh around the time of his release in August. WWE sends their talent to Pittsburgh for medical testing, so the timing for that is interesting to say the least.

Neville was reportedly previously in talks with some promotions, however said that he wasn't ready to start yet due to legal issues. Will Ospreay had recently called out the former WWE Cruiserweight Champion on Twitter.

Neville had been unhappy with WWE creative and tried to get his release when he quit the company back in October of 2017. WWE officials did not grant the release when he quit because they didn't want to set a precedent where talents under contract could walk out and go to New Japan Pro Wrestling, which is where it was expected Neville would end up. Neville's contract was then frozen for ten months before his release was granted.
Can somebody come get Neville?

Listening to the latest episode of 83 weeks when Russo won the belt and they go match by match.

Such a cluster****. Every match was a gimmick match and run-ins everywhere.

:smh:

the 718 truth the 718 truth

Back
Top Bottom