January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

9A720A2E-257C-4DD5-B7D1-AD4CF75BC7CA.jpeg

I can’t wait till Friday. How’s everyone doing? Plans for the weekend? Saturday morning will my son’s first pee wee flag football game. I love seeing him play. He’s actually a natural at sports.
Nice. I help coach my nephews peewee football team too. Also hold quarterback camp for the kids in the summer time. Fun stuff.

Also will be getting wasted Friday night for a friends bday. 8)

I can’t wait till Friday. How’s everyone doing? Plans for the weekend? Saturday morning will my son’s first pee wee flag football game. I love seeing him play. He’s actually a natural at sports.

I’m doing good but still hate everything about Thursdays..I had my son’s 7th soccer game last night. Team is 4-2-1 which is really good considering half our team has to play up in age..

Tomorrow is going to be nervous for me cause my dad gets some testing done to see what kind of mass is in his lung..Praying for the best but expecting the worst..

I’m doing good but still hate everything about Thursdays..I had my son’s 7th soccer game last night. Team is 4-2-1 which is really good considering half our team has to play up in age..

Tomorrow is going to be nervous for me cause my dad gets some testing done to see what kind of mass is in his lung..Praying for the best but expecting the worst..
Prayers your way brother Case Case for your dad.

Yea. My son is 5 and he plays with older kids 6 and some almost 7. He juked and out ran most of them. I’m just proud because as a kid I never got the opportunity to play sports and to see him enjoy this makes me happy.

One thing I learn a few years back is to enjoy and cherish your quality time with your loved ones. Let grudges and petty things go. At the end of the day, none of that matters. I’m sure most and everyone aware of this but doing it genuinely is very difficult. But will keep your dad in my thoughts and definitely prayers to you and your family.

Prayers for you Dad bruh.

Yea. My son is 5 and he plays with older kids 6 and some almost 7. He juked and out ran most of them. I’m just proud because as a kid I never got the opportunity to play sports and to see him enjoy this makes me happy.

One thing I learn a few years back is to enjoy and cherish your quality time with your loved ones. Let grudges and petty things go. At the end of the day, none of that matters. I’m sure most and everyone aware of this but doing it genuinely is very difficult. But will keep your dad in my thoughts and definitely prayers to you and your family.

My son isn't having that good of a year this season..His age group is 9-10 but depending on a kid's b-day they may have to go up a group, so it seems like a lot of teams this season have 8 yr olds on their team..He plays kinda tentative because he's afraid to get physical with the, usually, much smaller kids..It's a flawed system for sure..It really should go by grade instead of by birthday..Coop's in 5th grade but most of our opponents are in 3rd grade..That's a pretty big physical difference..

Thanks fam..Appreciate it..I'm definitely close to my parents and we rarely have any issues..Even when we do it seems to work itself out rather quickly..

Back
Top Bottom