January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

NTWT-edIT-[Recovered].jpg
Sign me up

Yea I wrnt.

It is so much stuff in there, it is overwhelming.

It is crazy man

I know it's not your thing, but there's a baseball museum here that's supposedly the best collection outside of the actual Hall of Fame. The first time I went in there, I felt the same way. It's a LOT to take in, and suddenly you're looking at one of Jackie Robinson's bats, then there's one of Roberto Clemente's jerseys staring back at you. It took me 3 visits before I stopped being freaked out by all of it. :lol:

I know it's not your thing, but there's a baseball museum here that's supposedly the best collection outside of the actual Hall of Fame. The first time I went in there, I felt the same way. It's a LOT to take in, and suddenly you're looking at one of Jackie Robinson's bats, then there's one of Roberto Clemente's jerseys staring back at you. It took me 3 visits before I stopped being freaked out by all of it. :lol:
Funny, I just spent a considerable amount of time in the baseball exhibit @ the Library of Congress this morning.

It was cool but I don't care for that sport

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

Your thoughts on this Twitter campaign demanding that NJPW create a women's division in order to fall in line with the Western social climate?

I think it's ridiculous

Smackdown spoilers:

AJ vs Rey vs Mustafa vs Randy vs Joe announced for #1 contender...under progress as of this post

Cena/Becky def Almas/Vega

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom