January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

that jacket tho :nthat::nthat:

Soooo, what do guys think? I want to edited it some more but before I go any further want your honest feed back.

We can do stickers patches or pins

Mind you this a rough draft

NTWT-ed-IT.jpg

this was my drawing
NTWT.jpg

I’d buy one!

Sup fellas?

Catching up in here, wanted to quote a few posts but lost them so I will consolidate my takes/observations in the inaugural edition of Toine's Thoughts™

- Glad baby girl won the Fatal 4 Way for the title match with Baszler @ TakeOver. Triple H needs to go ALL IN with the Bianca push and have her win.

- The Baszler will definitely be in women's Rumble. She could be called up to the main roster right now as she has nothing left to do in NXT. Let her debut on the Raw after Mania, have Ronda bring her out, and let Baszler turn on her and beat the dog**** outta her

- Another shoe-in for the Rumble IMO is Deflection. Let him show out on a big stage like that

- Based on Ciampa promo, looks like it will be Johnny Wrestling v. Ricochet @ TakeOver and I'm all the way for it.

- Io doing the splits.
mjgrin.png

- Lacey Evans does IT for me. Would **** the MAGA outta her

- WK is a few days away and I'm meh about it overall. Looking forward to Omega/Tanahashi but that's about it.

- Naomi drenched in sweat.
mjlit2.png
She wouldn't even need a towel. I'd be like:

giphy.gif

- Last but certainly not least; congrats on the engagement DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican !

Back
Top Bottom