@Case cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
20181227_071905.jpg

Drew this at work super quick on a napkin

ECW
NWO
WCW
WWF

Aiden English still on the roster ?
Yep, I read something months back when Lana joined Rusev Day that officials don't like Aiden English's look and wanted to split them up. Guess it was true because they took him off TV as soon as they could

Here we go. Holidays ain't even over yet :smh:

:lol: word, I misread that post real quick and even I was like #DDT.

@Case cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9
20181227_071905.jpg

Drew this at work super quick on a napkin

ECW
NWO
WCW
WWF

that is slick, I would totally rock that. see, stuff like this is why the Internet is the greatest invention of Mankind.

All you gotta do is at a NTWT patch **** ill even make us one actually. See what i can come up with this weekend. Ill do a few drawings/mockups.

I dont want to get to personal but how do you make ends meet? If you dnt want to share hey i wont be offended. You just hear the stories of no pay gigs getting paid in food and what not.

oh nah it´s cool, I never believed in that.

if nobody talks about how much they make, how is anybody supposed to know how much they should make?

anyway the most I´ve ever made was about $60, and that was after selling a few face paint kits :lol:

mostly I would take an hour ride to Ninguna Parte, Mexico and get paid with a damn good time.

still. it´s why I cut back on matches...I´d feel like an anus getting injured in front of 47 people totally ininsured.

yeah tho, I keep the lights on by writing a weekly lifestyle column and planning/promoting events for businesses.

it´s gotten me a bit of a personal audience in the area, so now I can take more risks with more reward involved.

kind of an experimental approach to drawing a crowd...but I like my chances, especially in this social media era.

needed a while to tie everything together, but I´m looking forward to continuing this next phase.

¨it´s hard as hell to get over naturally...but once you get over, you stay over.¨ ~ Jim Cornette

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 Is the internet a better invention than the computer?

Also, how did you get started from the jump? What IS your backstory? You just ended up in Jalisco one day? Why?

How are the bra sizes in Jalisco?

I get what you´re saying...is either better than fire? electricity? penicillin? still, you can´t deny that this invention we are communicating over right now is the biggest thing since at least the airplane, for better or worse.

on the origin story, I´ve always been a writer but never quite gave up my ring dreams.

I also didn´t really see too many forthcoming advantages to living in the United States by late 2015 or so.

so I actually did just kind of end up here one day...an episode of House Hunters International showed me people finding rentals near the beach for less than I was paying to live in the buttcracks of various American cities.

that´s when I got online and started looking at sites like Numbeo (cost of living) and Lonely Planet (general destination information) as well as various tourist websites around the world to find a new place to live my life.

everything lined up in Mexico...new things to write about, inexpensive access to training, good standard of living.

a few years later, here I am. best decision of my life so far.

oh, right, and most girls could wear the bras on the mannequins.

:lol: word, I misread that post real quick and even I was like #DDT.

that is slick, I would totally rock that. see, stuff like this is why the Internet is the greatest invention of Mankind.

oh nah it´s cool, I never believed in that.

if nobody talks about how much they make, how is anybody supposed to know how much they should make?

anyway the most I´ve ever made was about $60, and that was after selling a few face paint kits :lol:

mostly I would take an hour ride to Ninguna Parte, Mexico and get paid with a damn good time.

still. it´s why I cut back on matches...I´d feel like an anus getting injured in front of 47 people totally ininsured.

yeah tho, I keep the lights on by writing a weekly lifestyle column and planning/promoting events for businesses.

it´s gotten me a bit of a personal audience in the area, so now I can take more risks with more reward involved.

kind of an experimental approach to drawing a crowd...but I like my chances, especially in this social media era.

needed a while to tie everything together, but I´m looking forward to continuing this next phase.

¨it´s hard as hell to get over naturally...but once you get over, you stay over.¨ ~ Jim Cornette

Bro i have the utmost respect for you and truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Keep on grinding man, hope you succeed in the goals that you want to achieve man whatever they may be. So you writinging articles in Spanish? Published or online articles?

20181227_100508.jpg

Pretty slow here doodle on my phone

Bro i have the utmost respect for you and truly appreciate you sharing your experience with us. Keep on grinding man, hope you succeed in the goals that you want to achieve man whatever they may be. So you writinging articles in Spanish? Published or online articles?

20181227_100508.jpg

Pretty slow here doodle on my phone

definitely appreciate the kind words cousin, need all the positivity I can get.

the paper/mag is print and online (got a cover segment this week, woo!)

it´s English-language and affiliated with the tourism board so they pour the $ in like it´s nothing. not a bad hustle.

like I said before, I have no idea how this is all going to turn out but I´m having a hell of a time finding out.

definitely appreciate the kind words cousin, need all the positivity I can get.

the paper/mag is print and online (got a cover segment this week, woo!)

it´s English-language and affiliated with the tourism board so they pour the $ in like it´s nothing. not a bad hustle.

like I said before, I have no idea how this is all going to turn out but I´m having a hell of a time finding out.

Put me on man, i cop a piece and suppirt man!!

Back
Top Bottom