January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

decided ima post this for allayall to see:

this is like The Rock getting caught up in some **** then going on social media talking about jabronis n such.

I´m honestly impressed.

Maybe one of the last great heels we had. Nothing cool about him, you didn’t want to be him, you didn’t want to cheer him just cause you appreciated his grind coming up. You just wanted to see a rich racist Texan/NYer get his *** kicked, and he had legit heat

all of this. if you can´t make people care what you do, kinda doesn´t matter how well you do it.

giphy.gif

at least own your intent...tombout some damn HS reunion attire. :lol:

This is always welcomed brother, feliz navidad brother CafeDeEspacios!!

I do eant to know how your matches and work been!? You need some NTWT gear

ya know what, that´s not a bad idea...I already go in Questions so the sneakerhead thing kinda translates.

yeah tho I´m still chasing the dream...I still lose more often than not but hey, they´re better than me right now.

I think going back to the States for a while will be good, it´ll be nice to never wrestle in a boxing ring again.

decided ima post this for allayall to see:

this is like The Rock getting caught up in some **** then going on social media talking about jabronis n such.

I´m honestly impressed.

all of this. if you can´t make people care what you do, kinda doesn´t matter how well you do it.

giphy.gif

at least own your intent...tombout some damn HS reunion attire. :lol:

ya know what, that´s not a bad idea...I already go in Questions so the sneakerhead thing kinda translates.

yeah tho I´m still chasing the dream...I still lose more often than not but hey, they´re better than me right now.

I think going back to the States for a while will be good, it´ll be nice to never wrestle in a boxing ring again.

Galactic Java is here

Back
Top Bottom