January Wrestling Thread/Tonight NXT 8PM EST/RIP Mean Gene Okerlaud

Everyone so caught up on trying to be progressive that they don't even realize how much a women's tag division would bomb in the WWE.

Everyone so caught up on trying to be progressive that they don't even realize how much a women's tag division would bomb in the WWE.

Unless it’s 1 title for both brands, it’ll fail. Hell, it’ll probably fail anyway cause the WWE had too many title in the first place.

Haven’t been watching Raw, but how much crowd noise have they pumped in to make it seem like they’re hyped for the show?

314F49C8-C35F-46F5-BD63-9E1761328149.jpeg
Cheers to my NTWT brothers, my only glass of bourbon (woodford) and the rest is beer for me. Enjoy the evening and morning woth loved ones fellas!!!

20181224_185650.jpg
Cheers to the best thread on NT!

Speaking of which, anyone going to the holiday show in Nassau coliseum Wednesday?
I wanted to go but im working .

happy holidays and welcome to this inclusive edition of ¨Cosmic Cliffs!¨

-it´s 76F (24C) here in Puerto Vallarta, JAL, Mexico, Americas-NE Hemisphere, Terra, Sol. winter is finally here.

-tonight´s dinner is nachos, which is actually a Mexican original. it was invented in a small border town by chef Ignacio Anaya to serve visiting gringos who wouldn´t know the difference between tamales and tostadas in the 1940s.

-last night´s full moon was the longest and most luminous in several years, hope you enjoyed it. if not, look up tonight.

-watching NXT makes me realize I´m a sucker for bookend tag teams...Heavy Machinery, War Raiders, even the Street Profits grew on me. love to see two athletes working in perfect sync.

-not enough credit goes to ECW for showcasing diversity in styles during its time. they were the only fed in the country to feature luchas and Japanese stars right alongside APW competitors and garbage brawlers. a more diverse fight club there may never have been.

-color of the day is #E7C697 Gold! while the shimmering shade has been worn by wrestlers with championship aspirations (or delusions of grandeur) for decades, its most significant standing in the sport lies in its ultimate prizes.

title belts from the dawn of the squared circle have showcased this regal metallic tone, and from Big Gold herself through the ages to the IWGP Heavyweight belt, the shining straps of high profile Mexican federations like AAA/CMLL, and the WWE´s McTitles, it makes a singular statement of success and superiority.

thanks as always for choosing ¨Cosmic Cliffs¨ during the most wonderful time of the year, you fine folks have a great Chanukkah/Solstice/Festivus/Xmas/Kwanzaa/Chanukkah (yes 2x, you see what happened to LeBron).

This is always welcomed brother, feliz navidad brother CafeDeEspacios!!

cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 Give us some wrestling updates man.

Don't take @22WPM into consideration either. Just type

I do eant to know how your matches and work been!? You need some NTWT gear

Back
Top Bottom