eg91e90ryw521.jpg

Blue Mamba Blue Mamba

05jq2pn7vn521.jpg

d564mnvhzk521.jpg

the 718 truth the 718 truth

Case Case

mjgrin.png

anaL :evil:

What do you guys have planned for today?

Going to a dinner at my brother's in-laws and then going out with my cousins for drinks.
Will your nephew be there?

If so, show him some Kota Ibushi matches

The EGGSHELLS Podcast Companion is a series of shows exploring a different year in the wrestling history of the Tokyo Dome with a different guest each episode.
Episode 27 sees Chris Charlton and John Carroll look at 2015. Kota Ibushi and Shinsuke Nakamura have an all time classic, Kazuchika Okada and Tetsuya Naito suffer crushing defeats, and Wrestle Kingdom is broadcast in English on pay per view for the first time. The podcast is an audio companion to EGGSHELLS: Pro Wrestling in the Tokyo Dome, available now!

EGGSHELLS Podcast Companion: 2015 w/ John Carroll - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT NJPW UFC Podcasts, News & Reviews https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/12/22/eggshells-podcast-companion-2015-w-john-carroll/

CHarlton says Ibushi/Nakamura is the best match he has ever seen. @dangerousg JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @PLVN

@dangerousg , I put the Tanahashi/Ibushi match into this class of matches. (Ibushi vs Nakamura (Both))

youngogjosh youngogjosh Watch, if you haven't

Last edited:
Will your nephew be there?

If so, show him some Kota Ibushi matches

The EGGSHELLS Podcast Companion is a series of shows exploring a different year in the wrestling history of the Tokyo Dome with a different guest each episode.
Episode 27 sees Chris Charlton and John Carroll look at 2015. Kota Ibushi and Shinsuke Nakamura have an all time classic, Kazuchika Okada and Tetsuya Naito suffer crushing defeats, and Wrestle Kingdom is broadcast in English on pay per view for the first time. The podcast is an audio companion to EGGSHELLS: Pro Wrestling in the Tokyo Dome, available now!

EGGSHELLS Podcast Companion: 2015 w/ John Carroll - POST Wrestling | WWE NXT NJPW UFC Podcasts, News & Reviews https://www.postwrestling.com/2018/12/22/eggshells-podcast-companion-2015-w-john-carroll/

CHarlton says Ibushi/Nakamura is the best match he has ever seen. @dangerousg JCMojica24 JCMojica24 @PLVN

@dangerousg , I put the Tanahashi/Ibushi match into this class of matches. (Ibushi vs Nakamura (Both))

youngogjosh youngogjosh Watch, if you haven't

How dare you mention the Nakamura/Ibushi match and not tag me..You know that was my match of the year and in my Top 3 since I got back into wrestling 8 years ago..We've talked about this Jemele..

Working today until 5. Heading over to my girl’s moms place for dinner until midnight. Play smash all night long. Heavy drinking starts tomorrow with my fam.

Back
Top Bottom