January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Does anyone know if the eggplant foamposites have a set release date and will only select stores carry them?

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

Originally Posted by lilhen18

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Originally Posted by breakinyourankles

Any seen any USA olympic bball shorts at their outlets?
Still looking for the USA shorts?

Dey Long Gone Holmes!
Not everywhere

Most places they are gone, Sevierville Factory store had them back in July and they sold out the first weekend there.

You should check ebay, even if you find some on there see if someone can give a a style/color code so you can call nike customer service and have them checkthe database.

Anybody been in da NC been to da SMithfield outlets lately....i always find something everytime i go....anybody?

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by r00m112

Superbly, how about instead of adding clutter by voicing your opinion of those who are putting in work to help out, post some type of valuable info to the rest of us???
Irony?
lol i agree. thirsty

Actually, I have been contributing over the past couple of months. People like this are the reason people don't want to share info. Once again, instead ofcritiquing others, provide some info and share or just leave.

I know these last couple of pages there have been lots of posts about what should be said on the page and what should not. I would just like to say thank youto everyone who contributes to this thread in one way or another. Because of you all, I have been able to save tons of money.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I didn't buy the full package. The stores split them. Ended up getting them for basically 150 each, no tax.

$135 here in Chicago...even ended trading a pair for some IV.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Went to the Chicago Outlet tonight and nothing new except Hyperdunks. They had all black and the carolina blue colorway for $90. FSR pretty much and I picked up a black pair.
a little too high for me, I'll wait for the carolina's to drop in price.
ohwell.gif

Next sale at the nike outlets, starting 1/23 buy any shoe and get $10 off, don't know much more than that but further details should appear soon.

Originally Posted by limitedkix

Hey, if anyone here goes to any outlets, please check the back wall for sz 14-15 Please & Thank you.
What are you looking for??? They have alot of stuff on those walls

Nice, good lookin' out on the XX3's, too bad there's no discount codes. I just got rid of a pair in size 10 and I originally wanted a 10.5 anyway,so I had to scoop those. I hope the order goes through.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

Nice, good lookin' out on the XX3's, too bad there's no discount codes. I just got rid of a pair in size 10 and I originally wanted a 10.5 anyway, so I had to scoop those. I hope the order goes through.
I wish they were a 9.5 or a 10 because I would have ordered them and printed a return label for the ones I ordered over the summer from there so Icould save that $55 lol

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Went to the Chicago Outlet tonight and nothing new except Hyperdunks. They had all black and the carolina blue colorway for $90. FSR pretty much and I picked up a black pair.
a little too high for me, I'll wait for the carolina's to drop in price.
ohwell.gif
I'm thinking about returning mine, the receipt is sitting here on my desk at work, as I tried them on last nite and did not like the feel ofthem. Had toe room, but the sides felt mad tight.

Just a heads up finishline.com has the "Bulls" XX3 in sizes 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5,1 0.5, 11, 12, and 14
the "Motorsports" XX3 in sizes 8, 11, and 12, and the "UNC" XX3 in sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5 and 11

gurnee had some white/patent red zoom bb 2 for $49.99 and south chicago outlet had the white/patent blue for the same price.

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

I didn't buy the full package. The stores split them. Ended up getting them for basically 150 each, no tax.

$135 here in Chicago...even ended trading a pair for some IV.
pimp.gif

where? can i get phone #? do they ship?

Just a heads up finishline.com has the "Bulls" XX3 in sizes 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5,1 0.5, 11, 12, and 14
the "Motorsports" XX3 in sizes 8, 11, and 12, and the "UNC" XX3 in sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5 and 11

finishline.com is the worst online merchant i have ever dealt with.
their customer service is terrible and they cancel orders after taking CC info.
beware ordering from them

o btw, I just order hyperdunk sz 13

they said price is 69.99

just wondering how much paid people who order from Viejas Factory Outlet ?

came back from orange outlet, nothin much there. some SB jackets.
- GR huarache 08 in 2 colors 69.99
- a mess of oversized jordan gear XXL, XXXL,XXXXL on clearance
- compression shorts for 10 bucks clearance

Originally Posted by limitedkix

Hey, if anyone here goes to any outlets, please check the back wall for sz 14-15 Please & Thank you.
Jockin' my avy with the sickness. SMH.
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom