January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by Toyking2

Nike Outlet in Kattie Mills,Tx:
Mostly a FSR: $79.99
90boes.jpg

281-644-4901.... Very Helpful Staff !
happy.gif
Did you see any all-stars there by any chance?

Nice Fijizzle, thanks for the lookout. This outlet is a half hour a way from my house. I would have copped a jacket in a 3x for you and me but if you want tokeep it a secret, that is fine homie.

BADLANDS215

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Redrum SB it's going to have to wait as we are expecting a blizzard tonight.
It's cool bro, I might hit up the south chi outlet tomorrow, If I go I'll try to give you guys an update.

Originally Posted by fijizzle

Originally Posted by Toyking2

Nike Outlet in Kattie Mills,Tx:
Mostly a FSR: $79.99
90boes.jpg

281-644-4901.... Very Helpful Staff !
happy.gif
Did you see any all-stars there by any chance?

If your looking for All Stars try San Marcos. I haven't been for probably a month now because I'm at home and not back at school yet, but when I leftthey had a BUNCH of All Stars. I Think I saw some at the Premium Outlets in Houston too, so you might try there also.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

called about the penny 2's and were told they were all gone from being posted on niketalk lol
idk how much truth there is to this seein @$% he didnt really check just answered immediatley after i said penny 2
I ordered the last pair today and it was size 10 at 12pm pst
Guy said some orders got cancelled because the shipping and billing address doesnt match.
wow your lucky, just didn't bother to call because i assumed all sizes were gone, i could have used a 10
ohwell.gif

premium outlets in houston has a few pairs of all star lebron v's. price is $80. i'm not sure what sizes they have left, but i saw them there this pastweekend.

fijizzle wrote:
joeysole wrote:
They have 2 versions of this jacket.. Black & Grey.. The back of the jacket also has more detailing to it

Jordan Full Court Press SAMPLE Jacket.. $99.99 plus CLEARANCE DISCOUNT.. Only XL

Jackson NJ Outlet (732)-833-2202

Awesome price. I need a 3XL, though. The one withtout the hood looks better, too IMO.

I might be wrong but all the Jordan full court press jackets have hoods. None of the stock photos show that accept for the one above. By the way, I've seenboth the black and the gray one in person and the black looks allot better.

Am I the only person here that thinks you guys are doing way too much calling around to every possible outlet looking for stuff?

I understand really wanting to get a deal, but some of you dudes are obsessed. And we wonder why the amount of employee shadiness has increased--they'reprobably tired of people calling all day, every day, so they feed you some nonsense to get you off their back.

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Am I the only person here that thinks you guys are doing way too much calling around to every possible outlet looking for stuff?

I understand really wanting to get a deal, but some of you dudes are obsessed. And we wonder why the amount of employee shadiness has increased--they're probably tired of people calling all day, every day, so they feed you some nonsense to get you off their back.
I don't know about everyone, but I think what most of us are doing is calling the 1800nike number to see if a particular shoe has showed up inoutlets. And if we get a positive response, then we'll call that specific outlet.

I have a full time job so I probably only call once or twice a week and try to contribute to the thread as much as possible. And I do respect those who provideus with valuable information, so if you don't agree with what we are doing, you can choose to ignore this thread and laugh at us or something.
happy.gif

I understand really wanting to get a deal, but some of you dudes are obsessed. And we wonder why the amount of employee shadiness has increased--they're probably tired of people calling all day, every day, so they feed you some nonsense to get you off their back.

I do this update thing one day out of the week on my 15 minute break on Saturdays for fun chief..

^ i think its fine this is why we are on a niketalk forum talking about sneakers. i dont do all the callin around but i do check this about 4-5 times a day onmy phone/work/computer out of habit because if something shows up you just saved 50% on some kicks possibly.

"all that callin around" is basically the new consumer. a phone call is not all that much 'work' when you put it in perspective.

Originally Posted by tuna629

I don't know about everyone, but I think what most of us are doing is calling the 1800nike number to see if a particular shoe has showed up in outlets. And if we get a positive response, then we'll call that specific outlet.

I have a full time job so I probably only call once or twice a week and try to contribute to the thread as much as possible. And I do respect those who provide us with valuable information, so if you don't agree with what we are doing, you can choose to ignore this thread and laugh at us or something.
happy.gif

First off, don't take offense. That was aimed at nobody in particular. Just noticing a trend in the Outlet thread over the past year or so, that'sall.

I guess I'm from the "old school" outlet thread, where people got back from the outlet, logged onto NT and posted about the shoes there. If youwere fortunate enough to be on NT at the time, you got lucky. If you were at school, work, etc., when you logged on later, you'd be pissed. You win some,you lose some. It just seems like dudes are stalking customer service a bit more than before. Just an observation--no hate.

And honestly, providing us with an outlet with a size 7.5 and a 15 in a particular Jordan model doesn't equate to valuable info, in my opinion. But you're right--there has been a lot of other valuable info provided over the years in this thread.

Superbly, how about instead of adding clutter by voicing your opinion of those who are putting in work to help out, post some type of valuable info to the restof us???

Originally Posted by r00m112

Superbly, how about instead of adding clutter by voicing your opinion of those who are putting in work to help out, post some type of valuable info to the rest of us???

YEAH! What he said!

Originally Posted by r00m112

Superbly, how about instead of adding clutter by voicing your opinion of those who are putting in work to help out, post some type of valuable info to the rest of us???
Irony?

And honestly, providing us with an outlet with a size 7.5 and a 15 in a particular Jordan model doesn't equate to valuable info, in my opinion. But you're right--there has been a lot of other valuable info provided over the years in this thread.

that information would be valuable to someone who is a size 7.5 and size 15, so what would constitute valuable? your size? FSR? well sometimes that size 7.5 or15 is looking for that shoe in that size especially since sizes like 15 are rare and only a small number wear those sizes....for an og head you dont sound likeyou are putting much valuable info to begin with. first time i think we've seen you post on here within recent times so why bother? the game has changedfor sure with hypebeasts, resellers etc. so we just make due.

in all honesty, im not trying to hate or anything but i read your comments it's basically useless to this "update thread"

i say just give props to people who regularly contribute any info whether they just got from an outlet or they called Nike to look up specific items. i myselfonly contribute once in a while because the outlets are far from me but i always appreciate any info by fellow Nters.

^ hey eddy, whats goodie^ any good steals?
laugh.gif

I remember when I had a few grand over the past summer I would call at least 20 outlets daily (
laugh.gif
@ me)
2 be honest, what drives me 2 get these factory outlet shoes is a legit product color description
I would jigsaw my left foot if I had multi/multi-multi or screen/screen-screen on my sneaker boxes. Hence the reason I am collizioneless
However I look at my cdp jays in thier respective nike boxes, with proper description
pimp.gif

This is what being a tru collector is about. Why do my carmines say carmine on the box, and ppl that paid more that 3 bills dont?
So yeah, make fun of me for having no life calling outlets back in 2008.
I had a great time stalking Nike staff, meeting new contacts and connections, and linking up with some real G NTers
pimp.gif

I just hope I can get more Jordans in nike boxes when the next round of strong arm packs drop.
bgrade Jordan over agrade jordan anyday
Finales?
roll.gif

I love this thread btw, sorry for not updating anymore, I ran out of expendable income
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shady one

fijizzle wrote:
joeysole wrote:
They have 2 versions of this jacket.. Black & Grey.. The back of the jacket also has more detailing to it

Jordan Full Court Press SAMPLE Jacket.. $99.99 plus CLEARANCE DISCOUNT.. Only XL

Jackson NJ Outlet (732)-833-2202
Awesome price. I need a 3XL, though. The one withtout the hood looks better, too IMO.

I might be wrong but all the Jordan full court press jackets have hoods. None of the stock photos show that accept for the one above. By the way, I've seen both the black and the gray one in person and the black looks allot better.

Actually I hope they still have these jackets, because every one of these I've come across hasn't had a hood

spent the weekend in chitown
Niketown chi- nothing but lebron chalks, fusions, spizikes. Nothing special
S. Chi Nike outlet store had a ton of Jordan clothe(as usual)
All black hyperdunks and navy/lightblue fsr $89.99
Spizike bags I think $50
I went Monday bout 4 or 5pm
House of hoop had bout 2 pair of chalks left
Some sugar rays left
Melo pe's
I copped the grey hyperdunks and a joe Johnson tshirt
They do screen printing now , so I got "funkman" on the tshirt
Shaumburg, IL Nordstoms Rack had lava AM 95s for $59
That's all I can think of

Wow, I called about the jacket first thing this morning and they where all gone in both colors, I really slept on this one

If anyone else finds these jackets floating around out there holla at me.

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I would jigsaw my left foot if I had multi/multi-multi or screen/screen-screen on my sneaker boxes. Hence the reason I am collizioneless
However I look at my cdp jays in thier respective nike boxes, with proper description
pimp.gif

This is what being a tru collector is about. Why do my carmines say carmine on the box, and ppl that paid more that 3 bills dont?

I just hope I can get more Jordans in nike boxes when the next round of strong arm packs drop.
bgrade Jordan over agrade jordan anyday
Me & my buddy were just mentioning how we'd much rather have orange nike boxes over the CDP trash cans. If there's one thing I hateabout JB is the cumbersome packaging that it uses on special shoes.

Back
Top Bottom