January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by limitedkix

Nice Fijizzle, thanks for the lookout. This outlet is a half hour a way from my house. I would have copped a jacket in a 3x for you and me but if you want to keep it a secret, that is fine homie.

BADLANDS215
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

Originally Posted by r00m112

Superbly, how about instead of adding clutter by voicing your opinion of those who are putting in work to help out, post some type of valuable info to the rest of us???
Irony?
lol i agree. thirsty

Originally Posted by NikembeJETTA

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

I would jigsaw my left foot if I had multi/multi-multi or screen/screen-screen on my sneaker boxes. Hence the reason I am collizioneless
However I look at my cdp jays in thier respective nike boxes, with proper description
pimp.gif

This is what being a tru collector is about. Why do my carmines say carmine on the box, and ppl that paid more that 3 bills dont?

I just hope I can get more Jordans in nike boxes when the next round of strong arm packs drop.
bgrade Jordan over agrade jordan anyday
Me & my buddy were just mentioning how we'd much rather have orange nike boxes over the CDP trash cans. If there's one thing I hate about JB is the cumbersome packaging that it uses on special shoes.
I actually have and the like the CDP box. I guess some consider it a collectors item, some don't. I only copped the CDP 11/12 pack anddon't regret it one bit. Being a TRUE COLLECTOR has nothing to do with a damn box
laugh.gif
It's about the love of the shoes bottom line, well at least to methat's what it is
ohwell.gif

theres a spot in lil tokyo in los angeles that is selling the CDP xi/xii youth sizes for retail. i forgot the size run but i think they said they had a size 5or 6. not sure of the exact address or if they ship, but its in that outdoor market place.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

theres a spot in lil tokyo in los angeles that is selling the CDP xi/xii youth sizes for retail. i forgot the size run but i think they said they had a size 5 or 6. not sure of the exact address or if they ship, but its in that outdoor market place.

i think they call it the fashion district, i saw the same 11/12 gs pairs when i was in cali 3 weeks ago. i thought they sold fakes there but that store looklegit
laugh.gif

Forget the outlets lol. Spots in NYC have CDP 20's for $49.99, men sizes. I just picked up 2 pairs of CDP 3's for less than retail for the fullpackage.

Harlem FTW! lol

^ and people tryin to justify spending 220-275 for the 3s alone so they didnt have to get the 20s
roll.gif

Originally Posted by you go boy

^ and people tryin to justify spending 220-275 for the 3s alone so they didnt have to get the 20s
roll.gif

It depends on where you live and your resources. Most people who drop that much on single pairs don't even buy shoes in stores and rely on the internet fordamn near everything because they don't have access to them. That's one of smaller issues that keeps me from moving out of the NYC lol.

Originally Posted by you go boy

roll.gif
The only package I payed close to retail was for one XI/XII and one VI/XVII package (might have to end up paying more than retail for a 2ndXI/XII package though
mad.gif
). For most of the other packages I payed a totalof $165-$220ish. Now I just have to sell off the half that I don't want.

cool deal
i should dig more store or waitin low price down like tat

if you dont mind......where did you get it?

Thanks Joey! I got that last 11 you had on hold, I appreciate it.

Anyways, I asked about the penny II's and they said a size 12 was there earlier today but sold it already. I guess some people's credit cards(mastercard) were declined because he said that was the second or third they put back on the floor in the last few days for the same reason.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Sizes are limited

nike-hyperdunk-lakers-kobe-home-p.jpg

$59.99

Nike Hyperdunk Supreme Lakers Home

Viejas Factory Outlet
All sold out except for a size 13..better get on that..i missed out

Dude said they only got 10 pairs..and he even mentioned niketalk
laugh.gif

Couple of 9.5's and a few 11's..and i guess they only have a size 13 left..

thanks for postin joeysole!

Joey bringing some heat! Thanks for the heads up on the pennys got my 2nd pair and will be delivered by tomorow/ missed out on those V / win some lose somehehe

Went to the Chicago Outlet tonight and nothing new except Hyperdunks. They had all black and the carolina blue colorway for $90. FSR pretty much and I pickedup a black pair.

Back
Top Bottom