January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Greatmall Nike Outlet San Jose has Nike "Goliath Knows" and "Attic Knows" tees, kind of random but just a heads up. FSR

pimp.gif

hit up ROSS, $40

^^^^ nice Ross pick up....you can always come across something at Marshalls and Ross....im gone hit up Smithfield Nike Outlet prolly Sunday

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

^I guess by the time i posted they had already sold out.....^ chill bro.

Nah, I didn't mean to sound like I was trippin', it's just that every other day somebody posts that a shoe is available on eastbay but the thingis, if you don't already know, eastbay always has 1 size left on the site in hard to get stuff, but when you try to add to cart, you can't. Justremember to try to add them to cart before you post that they have them for sale. I hate that about the eastbay site, I wish they would fix that.

Originally Posted by EdEdEdEdEd

Just a heads up finishline.com has the "Bulls" XX3 in sizes 7.5, 8, 9, 9.5,1 0.5, 11, 12, and 14
the "Motorsports" XX3 in sizes 8, 11, and 12, and the "UNC" XX3 in sizes 8, 8.5, 10.5 and 11

finishline.com is the worst online merchant i have ever dealt with.
their customer service is terrible and they cancel orders after taking CC info.
beware ordering from them

VERY TRUE !! I was told that if their system shows that they have ONE unit of a clothing item or shoe in any of thier locations, they will put it on thierwebsite. After they put your order thru, it has to be "found" by going thru all thier locations in an attempt to find it t ofulfill the order. Oncethey find out that they don't have the item in any location,they cancel your order.
mad.gif

nike sb independent truck blazers at ccs.com for $36.99, sizes 10.5-13 if anyone's interested, sorry if already posted

Originally Posted by zapatito007

niceeeee bakins,, where the hell is ross thou? any of them in nyc ?
There should be. Google it....
Back in the day, Ross used to have jordans for $19.99. When jordan first came out his shoes didnt sell well. So department store clearance racks is where theywent. Crazy huh?

We got marshals up here in STL but no Ross- errtime my folks go outta town they be talkin bout how this Ross store got all kinda name brand stuff for the low.Umma go one day- hope I find some deals

anybody see the advertisement banner on the very top for etoshoes.com (tisk tisk) it has pictures of nba players and their p.e. (assuming they are saying theyhave them) and in the very center it says "best price guarantee" even that is fake! they stole that from overstock.com bc it says"overstock.com"!!!! lmfao
imgad

yea ross has some nice deals sometimes, i gotta make time to swing by. thanks for the updates fellas, ill try to update this week, school just started so ivebeen busy.

There's been ads for fakes popping up on top of the forums for a long time now. Some of them even say "Fake Jordans for sale" and stuff likethat. It's wack, but I guess NT needs that advertising paper.

Originally Posted by LeronJames

There's been ads for fakes popping up on top of the forums for a long time now. Some of them even say "Fake Jordans for sale" and stuff like that. It's wack, but I guess NT needs that advertising paper.

If Im not mistaking NT doesnt control what advertisements are on here, they are randomly paired by a third party company that pairs advertisers with websitesof similar content. This is why you often see fake sneaker advertisements on websites dealing with kicks.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

ccs.com have the goofy boy dunk lows for pre order
they don't ship till 2/18 though
ohwell.gif
Thank you...wanted to get these easily. Free shipping and retail price with no NYC tax/no hassle can't be beat.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

anybody see the advertisement banner on the very top for etoshoes.com (tisk tisk) it has pictures of nba players and their p.e. (assuming they are saying they have them) and in the very center it says "best price guarantee" even that is fake! they stole that from overstock.com bc it says "overstock.com"!!!! lmfao
imgad

yea ross has some nice deals sometimes, i gotta make time to swing by. thanks for the updates fellas, ill try to update this week, school just started so ive been busy.

I saw that too.. when i clicked it, a pair of jordan 6 rings for $41 showed up! Ironic that niketalk has adverts for fakes

any other outlets get the nike hyperdunk supreme lakers ? or anyway willing to part with a pair of 11s?

Viejas Outlets - lebron V's in all blk and also wht/blk colorway - scattered sizes - $59.99

No more hyperdunks or penny ii's in case you were wondering...

lookin for cdp 5s or penny 2s for less then retail in a size 9.5-10. Ik chitowns got cdp 4s for 150.00 Hook a brothr up.

Back
Top Bottom