January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by jupeezy

any other outlets get the nike hyperdunk supreme lakers ? or anyway willing to part with a pair of 11s?
i got size 8.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Stinky0920

^^^^ nice Ross pick up....you can always come across something at Marshalls and Ross....im gone hit up Smithfield Nike Outlet prolly Sunday

Aw damn, you'll only be about 20mins from me. Come kick it witcha boy. I got a homie that works there that will throw you the discount too.

and oh yea, Ricky Rawsssssssss!

551k6t.jpg

Originally Posted by datruth92803

nimo007-good looks on those bakins? I picked em afterwork in a sz 14 they had some Acg vest in there too..
No problemo, do you have pics of that ACG vest?

Now only if there was a ross I can go to to scoop those bakins...u can't be that price wit a bat...nice pickup memphisboi....good looks on the info aboutthe goofy boy's redrum, since they will be shiping them mid feb, I will wait to scoop them....sherlock nice find for the iii's I was thinkin boutgettin another pair myself...luckily I got the pack for half off....I found a place to give me the viii's for 160....may have to do that....now only if Ican find the ix's and xiii's for a deecent price
ohwell.gif

They have one pair of these bakins in a size 10 (no box) at my job.
hit me up if your interested.

mvq9as.jpg

Originally Posted by radioraheem

Originally Posted by LeronJames

There's been ads for fakes popping up on top of the forums for a long time now. Some of them even say "Fake Jordans for sale" and stuff like that. It's wack, but I guess NT needs that advertising paper.

If Im not mistaking NT doesnt control what advertisements are on here, they are randomly paired by a third party company that pairs advertisers with websites of similar content. This is why you often see fake sneaker advertisements on websites dealing with kicks.

OK that makes sense. It's yuku pipelining the ads in.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

good looks on the info about the goofy boy's redrum, since they will be shiping them mid feb, I will wait to scoop them....

No problem bro, I'm gonna wait it out too, I'll just cop them when my shop gets them in. They look
pimp.gif
though.

Originally Posted by bak ymmij

my 11:11 wish 4 2nite is 2 find some fire within the outlets this week
happy.gif
Some hints right Will

Not Exactly.
I just get tired of 20 minute convos with Nike staff about politics and there isn't even anything at the particular store.
I wish I could get a sign from God 2 point me 2 the right outlet at the right time. And that was my wish for 2nite

Thinkin about going to the Jeffersonville outlet tomorrow. Has anyone been there within the last couple days? Is it worth it?

i went to two ross and a marshalls and nothing. i found some true religion sneakers for $15 bucks at ross though, was thinking of grabbing them but then iremembered i dont like true religion =)

63d3_1.JPG

If anyone runs into a pair of those safari air max 1's in a 12 or 13 at Ross, scoop them up for me please! I'll break you off the pay pal with thequickness!

My local Gaberiel Brothers has one sz 13 in the Hornets AF3 House of Hoops exclusive. The box top is cut, but are A-grade. Pm me if you want them I think theywere 39 or $49.99.
nikeairforce3high01.jpg

Finishline canceled my order from last week for the DMP 11/12's. Arg. I hate Finishline.

Time to call and complain to hopefully get a free giftcard.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Finishline canceled my order from last week for the DMP 11/12's. Arg. I hate Finishline.

Time to call and complain to hopefully get a free giftcard.
Damn, man. I'm sorry to hear that, dude. I stopped ordering from them a while ago 'cause of that BS. I hope they make up for it with aGC.

Happy Friday, by the way, niketalkers!

Back
Top Bottom