January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

Originally Posted by Nikebacksthefalcons

Originally Posted by agold1002

could someone tell me what i need to so to locate a product by calling. what info do i need

What I always have when I call is the Style # and Color Code #
1-800-806-6453

i tried looking for a cdp pack but just one shoe not the pack so what should i do....how do i find the style number for the individual pair??

I think Pips were posted by one of the TN heads at PF or the other spot in TN. I copped for $50, super nice deal. Missed on the Penny's, but goodlookin' on the info.

could someone tell me what i need to so to locate a product by calling. what info do i need

1-800-806-6453

i tried looking for a cdp pack but just one shoe not the pack so what should i do....how do i find the style number for the individual pair??
go to flightclubla.com.

Originally Posted by tuna629

1-800-806-6453

go to flightclubla.com.

gracias

Dreslay saw the air raids you were looking for at footaction still, i live in CA (saw them at my local footaction, regular price still i believe, they had agood number of sizes from what i could see)

jp3.jpg

Thank everyone for the pms on the raids. But unless its a 12 and factory prices i cant do it (more so the size) sorry
frown.gif

still on the hunt!

Whats up yall, just did some calling to Nike to check on some of the CDP's on outlets for everyone, here is what I found:

III - Not available
IV - Not available
V - Not available
VI - Folsum Outlets has an 8.5 and 10.5. The number is 916-985-7313.
VIII - Not available
XVI - Not available

I didn't even bother to ask about the 11/12s yet. With the recent Vs that hit outlets, I'm starting to think these don't even enter into the systemor maybe just nobody called about them. Who knows.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Another half %#* post for ya as quoted by fellow NTer

I am surprise to see no one posted CDP Vs dropped at Johnson Creek Outlet (only 2 sizes were left today .. 9 & 11.5).. Price tag $59.99.. All sold out now but was able to get a pair
fire-red-air-jordan-retro-v-cdp-1.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-2-retro-2.jpg

Nike Penny 2

Viejas Outlet (619) - 659-3460 (Employee states "I couldnt find them, but they are in the system.. Manager states " I think they are sold out")
Good info. Hopefully Penny 2s will show up in more outlets. Since I've switched up my focus this is about the only shoe that I'mchecking for.

Just checked on the XX3's at outlets, here's what I found:

White/Stealth - Celebration Factory Outlet - 407-397-1979
- Lincoln City Factory Outlet - 541-557-1653

Black/Stealth - Might have some at Niketown Denver

All Star - None available

White/Red - Scattered sizes available at various outlets. I didn't ask for each.

missing out on the cdp v are no big deal to me, but i probably would have got them if i had a chance lol

has anyone seen any of the kobe 2 white clouds round still at the outlets? think i remember it being posted back in NOV, but didnt pull the trigger on gettingthem

called about the penny 2's and were told they were all gone from being posted on niketalk lol
idk how much truth there is to this seein @$% he didnt really check just answered immediatley after i said penny 2

Originally Posted by r00m112

Whats up yall, just did some calling to Nike to check on some of the CDP's on outlets for everyone, here is what I found:

III - Not available
IV - Not available
V - Not available
VI - Folsum Outlets has an 8.5 and 10.5. The number is 916-985-7313.
VIII - Not available
XVI - Not available

I didn't even bother to ask about the 11/12s yet. With the recent Vs that hit outlets, I'm starting to think these don't even enter into the system or maybe just nobody called about them. Who knows.

I followed up on yours....the vi's are gone and those v's never showed up in the system i asked and he said there was nothing within the month of anyinfo on them hitting outlets.

I - none
II - none
III - none
V - NOne
VIII - NOne
VII - Size 18 only - 360 654 3120

DOERNENBECHER 1'S.......NONE

agold, thanks for confirming that. I guess it makes it that much harder for us. Unless we plan to call each and every outlet very often, it's going to behard to get info about these releases.

agold, thanks for confirming that. I guess it makes it that much harder for us. Unless we plan to call each and every outlet very often, it's going to be hard to get info about these releases.

he told me that they havent hit any outlets hahaha.....i wish i had a good outlet near me the one i have doesnt A jordan haha

[h2]Nike Air Force 1 HI CB 34 Sprm Max Air

317330-011.jpg

317330 - 011

$79.99 (Few sizes left Sz 9, 10 & 11.5 employee told me)

Park City Outlet (435)-649-7442
[/h2]

Just checked on the XX3's at outlets, here's what I found:

White/Stealth - Celebration Factory Outlet - 407-397-1979
- Lincoln City Factory Outlet - 541-557-1653

Black/Stealth - Might have some at Niketown Denver

All Star - None available

White/Red - Scattered sizes available at various outlets. I didn't ask for each.
No XX3's at Niketown Denver. They have about 4 shoes in the entire Jordan room; 2 fusions and a 1/22 pack. That's about it. Unless theywere a recent return (within the last 3 days), which I doubt.

basically did the same thing everyone else did...
308497 003 retro iv none
136027 163 retro v none
305381 103 retro viii none
302370 161 retro ix none
136046 062 retro xi none
130690 109 retro xii none
333886 041 pennys none
624041 002b foamposites 7023828055- she said only big sizes around 12 or 13 and they're 99.99

Called Lincoln City, Oregon outlet for those White/Stealth XX3's..the price on them is:

I only called for my size (s)..9.5 and 10..they have 2 size 10s and one size 9.5 left..not a bad deal for these..49.99 could b better but thanks to the bulkbuyer that was not happening..i ordered a size 10..

Camarillo had nothing really FSR XX3s the low black ones for 99.99
9.5 lows near fsr 47.99
air too strong low fsr 49.99
white/navy cb 34 low fsr 39.99

Tons of Jordan clothes though

Back
Top Bottom