January 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! Read first post b4! Bring the Heat for the New Year

They have 2 versions of this jacket.. Black & Grey.. The back of the jacket also has more detailing to it

Jordan Full Court Press SAMPLE Jacket.. $99.99 plus CLEARANCE DISCOUNT.. Only XL

Jackson NJ Outlet (732)-833-2202

Originally Posted by ZJU

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Yea next week outlets restock. Tuesday night for sure with South Chicago. Not sure what they are getting but will post update when my info is available.

Great!!

lol. outlets restock everyweek. i was a lead at one for 2 years. We get fedex trucks almost everyday except weekends with shoes and apparel

CCS.com !!!!!!

$36.99 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 13
b2nb7101_silv.jpg

$36.99 6.5,7
b2nb4901_whnv.jpg

$36.99 FSR 6-13
b2nb4901_bkbr.jpg

$49.99 FSR 6-9
b2nb6701_brrd.jpg

+ tons of P rod 2's $49.99 sizes are small but the have some 9's, 11.5 in the blk/gold ect...
i4mpzk.jpg

hey wuz up everybody, im new to this forum, but i got sum info from schaumburg, il, my local nordstrom rack has,

airmax 95 lavas for 59.99 sizes 8-9.5
air force 2's blk/ stain sole for 49.99 sizes 8-9
terminators high blk/white camo for 49.99 sizes 8.5,9.5
terminators low blk/white camo for 44.99 sizes 8-9
jordan 11 low blk/yllw for 49.99 sizes 12-13

peace out..

Another half %#* post for ya as quoted by fellow NTer

I am surprise to see no one posted CDP Vs dropped at Johnson Creek Outlet (only 2 sizes were left today .. 9 & 11.5).. Price tag $59.99.. All sold outnow but was able to get a pair
fire-red-air-jordan-retro-v-cdp-1.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-2-retro-2.jpg

Nike Penny 2

Viejas Outlet (619) - 659-3460 (Employee states "I couldnt find them, but they are in the system.. Manager states " I think they are soldout")

joeysole comes through again with his "half @##" reports. I was able to get a pair of penny 2s. I love you joeysole!!! (no +#%@)

There should be more available! Just talked to Joe.

Originally Posted by tuna629

joeysole comes through again with his "half @##" reports. I was able to get a pair of penny 2s. I love you joeysole!!! (no +#%@)

There should be more available! Just talked to Joe.

Thanks for the heads up Joeysole.

Just got off the phone with Viejas Outlet, biggest size they have left in the Penny II is 12.

Needed a 13, dang.
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the heads up joeysole.
The manager at Johnson Creek told me that they got those V's 3 days ago
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
Good looking out with those Pennys, I finally got me a pair.

Originally Posted by joeysole

Another half *++ post for ya as quoted by fellow NTer

I am surprise to see no one posted CDP Vs dropped at Johnson Creek Outlet (only 2 sizes .. 9 & 11.5).. Price tag $59.99.. All sold out now but was able to get a pair
fire-red-air-jordan-retro-v-cdp-1.jpg

nike-air-penny-ii-2-retro-2.jpg

Nike Penny 2

Viejas Outlet (619) - 659-3460 (Employee states "I couldnt find them, but they are in the system.. Manager states " I think they are sold out")

smh.gif

Blah, I was just thinking about those Vs today. Thinking they would probably drop soon. Damn, missed out on them.

i really hope they got pennys left in a 8.5 or 9... i need a pair! and those 5... but thanks for the update

Lebron VI black/red ( Infant & PS sizes up to 3Y ) if anyone is interested

Jersey Gardens Outlet

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

i hope the pippen's hit the outlets.

still want the blk/red color.
they did. someone (i think it was joeysole also?) posted it like 2 months ago. They had some in one of the Chicago outlets for 50.

Back
Top Bottom