*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

^ yeah, I visit TW every now and then... Chris and FederBear... Lol... it was where I able to repurchase 2 of my beloved Donnay Pro-Ones...

and yeah, I read about the VI's being wider than the V's which, I too, found to be too narrow for my relatively wider feet. And as I mentioned before,I went with the Cages to accomodate the width.

I personally like the look of the Predators more than the Nike's footy boots...

Voltages
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
id kill for a retro
frown.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by SinnerP

smh.gif
@ the resellers asking for ridiculous prices...

T21D - are you gonna play tennis in those or are they more for casual wear? It might be time for me to throw out my Cage I's... I kinda like the Vapor VI's...
I was a bit aprehensive about the purchase because I've played in the Vapor 4's and noticed a bit of narrowness in those, I couldn't seem to let go of my adidas barricades. But after listening to the video blog on tenniswarehouse.com ( whiteman's version of kixandthecity monthly review), I decided to give it a whirl. The result was on point. They widened the forefoot, so I purchased my true size, without having to go a 1/2 size up make up for width differential. Now, I wish they could do that with their soccer boots, because the current Vapors look soooooo dope. But it's a superficial thing I guess. I'll just stick to the Predators.
say word on the soccer boots? I wear 11.5 in predators and wanted to try some talarias or evem total 90's or lasers but i dont know which sizeto get. i would just go to my boot store but they dont have the ones that i want there. do you have an clue how the sizing differs? was thinking to go back tonike after 8 years with adidas boots but dont know if i want those knee pains again. lol.

My closet was full, my bookshelf was full, the floor was full; Everywhere is full so I had to buy one of these last night.

$23.88 @ walmart.

My room is a wreck, but I'm working on that.

Nice Chris....how much did you get your Black HTM's for??? I want to let go of my Brown pair.......

Cris.

^ haha, nice price btw, that's how much I got mine from Huf a million years ago when they had a sale...........

Cris.

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by AF187

I give you 800

I'll giv eyou $1k for those.

0704202134 i picked up the TMNT figures at target and i think you can get em at toys r us. theyre releasing the OG figures for a 25th anniversary celebration... i think only a few characters though... casey jones, april, splinter, shredder, slash, beebop rocksteady and footsoldier
pimp.gif
good looking out man i love tmnt i wish they would come out with a complete season of the og cartoon instead of the volume bs......how much wherethey going for

Originally Posted by Fat Boy 915

Kev, I'm not really into Vans, but what kind of Half Cabs are those, what is retail and when did they release?

they are in4mation vans. got them from in4mation (a local shop here in hawaii). i don't know what retail is. they still had a bunch left and i think theyship. check here.

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

[table][tr][td]SelectaClutchStar[/td] [td]- dope pickups!!!! I saw those chestnut revaderchis in person today... now sure how they run....
[/td] [/tr][/table]
As for the sizing, I wear an 8. I was worried that if I got the 8, it'd be real snug; I have kinda wide feet. So I opted for a half-size up. It's hard to gauge when people got diff. shaped feet. I suggest try one pair in your size, and then try one half-size up, see which works for you.

Spenser: thanks bro, just something that I took up not too long ago....lolz
Ok cool thanks a lot....maybe i'll check if they even have my size....normally whenever I go to any store, they say "oo size 8 is thesmallest"....which then I have to search online, forums, ebay, etc.... it gets annoying sometimes but i'm already used to it

Thankyou to jordanlovah, bryce, and others at nikesportswear, picked these up today for 75 a pop, couldn't pass on them for that price!

Originally Posted by Swaynomics

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

Originally Posted by AF187

I give you 800

I'll giv eyou $1k for those.

0704202134 i picked up the TMNT figures at target and i think you can get em at toys r us. theyre releasing the OG figures for a 25th anniversary celebration... i think only a few characters though... casey jones, april, splinter, shredder, slash, beebop rocksteady and footsoldier
pimp.gif
good looking out man i love tmnt i wish they would come out with a complete season of the og cartoon instead of the volume bs......how much where they going for
theyre $8.99 at retails shops

snearkear nice pickups on the jordan 4s

got the shoes and shirts from my trip to the 7cities/richmond and came home to a refurbished xbox. slapped some stickers on it

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

blackcat: they were all aquired in small increments. Over time, they add up...lol. Thanks for the comments!!!
abernja: sweet pick-ups. A lil' jelly at the Volt Foams and the away color of the Penny 1's. Wearable or for collecting purposes? I wanna wear my home color real soon!!!!
Thanks man. I don't collect shoes just to look at them. Every shoe I buy is bought with the sole intention of wearing them til they die.
pimp.gif
^^^^yes that is very true shoes are meant to be worn. is not just to have them and stare at them.

Back
Top Bottom