*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

^^^
smokin.gif

Nice pickups yall....

That meanwhile back on earth comment was classic....i literally l'd O l'd...

DT MAX - $19.99 but GS sizes only.... I was gonna give them to my mom or trade them ....

thanks slang!!

nice GI Joe pickup select, i saw almost all of them at the store the other day, that must have been a hefty pickup

blackcat: they were all aquired in small increments. Over time, they add up...lol. Thanks for the comments!!!
abernja: sweet pick-ups. A lil' jelly at the Volt Foams and the away color of the Penny 1's. Wearable or for collecting purposes? I wanna wear my homecolor real soon!!!!

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

blackcat: they were all aquired in small increments. Over time, they add up...lol. Thanks for the comments!!!
abernja: sweet pick-ups. A lil' jelly at the Volt Foams and the away color of the Penny 1's. Wearable or for collecting purposes? I wanna wear my home color real soon!!!!
Thanks man. I don't collect shoes just to look at them. Every shoe I buy is bought with the sole intention of wearing them til they die.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

Originally Posted by SelectaClutchStar

abernja: sweet pick-ups. A lil' jelly at the Volt Foams and the away color of the Penny 1's. Wearable or for collecting purposes? I wanna wear my home color real soon!!!!
Thanks man. I don't collect shoes just to look at them. Every shoe I buy is bought with the sole intention of wearing them til they die.
pimp.gif
abernja:

Well said Sir. I feel the exact same way.

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

[table][tr][td]SelectaClutchStar[/td] [td]- dope pickups!!!! I saw those chestnut revaderchis in person today... now sure how they run....
[/td] [/tr][/table]
As for the sizing, I wear an 8. I was worried that if I got the 8, it'd be real snug; I have kinda wide feet. So I opted for a half-size up. It's hard to gauge when people got diff. shaped feet. I suggest try one pair in your size, and then try one half-size up, see which works for you.

Spenser: thanks bro, just something that I took up not too long ago....lolz

smh.gif
@ the resellers asking for ridiculous prices...

T21D - are you gonna play tennis in those or are they more for casual wear? It might be time for me to throw out my Cage I's... I kinda like the VaporVI's...

Originally Posted by SinnerP

smh.gif
@ the resellers asking for ridiculous prices...

T21D - are you gonna play tennis in those or are they more for casual wear? It might be time for me to throw out my Cage I's... I kinda like the Vapor VI's...
I was a bit aprehensive about the purchase because I've played in the Vapor 4's and noticed a bit of narrowness in those, I couldn'tseem to let go of my adidas barricades. But after listening to the video blog on tenniswarehouse.com ( whiteman's version of kixandthecity monthly review),I decided to give it a whirl. The result was on point. They widened the forefoot, so I purchased my true size, without having to go a 1/2 size up make up forwidth differential. Now, I wish they could do that with their soccer boots, because the current Vapors look soooooo dope. But it's a superficial thing Iguess. I'll just stick to the Predators.

Back
Top Bottom