*** JANUARY 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): PICK-UPS TO USHER IN THE NEW YEAR! ***

picked all of these up from one guy on ebay...$670 shipped for everything

DS AJ VII RETRO 2004

DS AJ VIII RETRO 2007

DS AJ XIV RETRO 2005

DS AJ XX3 OG 2008

dope pickup's on maizes and dmps especially for that price
pimp.gif

Nice pickups to all, i wish i could've found those creased viotech's a few pages back... worn sneakers are my kind of style.

21st birthday today, so my parents told me to pick out a watch. I thought this was cool because the other dial is for the slide rule bezel. I'm a nerdso i thought that was a cool thing to have on a watch. Eco-Drive too so it doesn't need batteries. Peace NT
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by s dubl

Brick....I wasnt feeling those AM1s, too plain. That splatter makes them look much better.

What kind of paint do you use? Any pointers?
angelus paint ( i used black, dk grey, lt grey) and use a toothbrush to speckle the midsole...use painters tape to tape off the rest of the shoe
try out the brush on paper first, practice and dont use too much paint
I think I need to try that out sometime....

those new '90s that are coming out (white/blue/pink, kinda look like Clerks) might be a good candidate since the mid soles are so plain.

Just grabbed the in4mation. I over paid a bit but still a dope looking watch. My red one is on the way, now just need a white one.

These just came:
DS 11/12 pack size 10.5 too small so ima have to get rid of these. Pm me.
25b2503e9ac4e36b2488f60fcb2a56436b7b550.jpg

DS Garnett 3's
60135278e982c2bd3b4c268382c2a46094f640b.jpg

Originally Posted by CJohnson85

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I SPENT ALMOST 2X AS MUCH JUST FOR THE XI'S!!!

I WANNA KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET THAT PACK FOR 180!!!

Treadstone. And I hope Zodiac is good... needless to say, I've never seen it.

ooo bourne trilogy i was pretty pleased with the 3 movies, went in with low expectations, came out pretty happy after watching all three

one of the better trilogys

iHust1e wrote: the guy used to run a store and bought them when they came out!!1 i think he needs money!!! But anyway he is not a big shoe head.... that pack and some vii's is the only jordans he had. He loves AM's 95 and 360 lmao...
Originally Posted by CJohnson85

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

ARE YOU KIDDING ME????

I SPENT ALMOST 2X AS MUCH JUST FOR THE XI'S!!!

I WANNA KNOW HOW YOU MANAGED TO GET THAT PACK FOR 180!!!

Back
Top Bottom