[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Because it'll continue to open the door for music with substance on a mainstream scale considering it'll move units

Just bought a physical copy of 2014 FHD. Bought it digitally when it first came out, but I wanted a physical copy to sit right behind Cole World.

"When you and K. Dot **** drop? *****, Never. They can't handle two black ****** this clever,

But this February, bet **** get scary when I **** around and drop...."

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Man will y'all stop reaching. Drake does not own the number 6. Anytime someone mentions the number 6, it does not mean they are dissing Drake. They have been cool their whole careers.

Lol that was a hella of a reach he had to be joking....

I thought the reference was gonna be the "if I quote it, I wrote it N'..." Which is still a reach lol

Man will y'all stop reaching. Drake does not own the number 6. Anytime someone mentions the number 6, it does not mean they are dissing Drake. They have been cool their whole careers.
laugh.gif
so you're telling after Jay & Nas been cool after all these years , they dont throw subliminal at each other , but thats just my take on it Maybe its a shot or maybe not .

initially after i heard the track, i didnt know what you were talking bout.
buut now you kinda raised my suspicions with that quote.
when rappers think of ghostwriters or claiming the pen, drake is the first to come to min these days.
then i know drake don't own the number 6, but the placement of that next line is quite interesting.
its one of those mess wit your head type joint. could be something, could be nothing at all....

Back
Top Bottom