[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Was able to catch the tour in Houston. Loved the show and the turn out was crazy! Footage from his homecoming show looked sick.

Tour is a wrap now. dude is about to be ghost. Think this time next year we will have another album from Cole?

If him and kendrick are really bout that collab I see no better timing than after Kendrick's fall tour... which he strangely hasnt announced yet.

Still considered one of the bright young artists in hip-hop consistently pushing the culture forward, J. Cole and his 2014 LP, Forest Hills Drive,  reached a new milestone earlier this month. Having moved 6,000 copies in the week ending September 3, FHD  has now sold over 1 million copies; a well-deserved accomplishment for a stellar album. Although his previous two LPs hit the number one spot on Billboard, this marks the first time the Virginia native has reached platinum status. For more in the latest music news,

Congrats Cole 

pimp.gif

Hopefully he drop that truly yours 3 , but I know he's gonna go ghost for a while , might pop up and do a few features .

K.Dot and Cole need to bless us now with a mixtape pronto[emoji]128518[/emoji][emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
when my friend met Cole, she asked him about the collab project with k dot and he said "soon, i promise" 
nerd.gif
 cant remember if the promise part was real lol

I'm not son biggest fan but congrats on going plat with no features, that's big

Lmao they have this jcole & Kendrick Lamar artwork all over Twitter saying they're gonna drop this joint mixtape

People been praying for that tape to drop for like years, not getting my hopes up for it. Would be happy with Temptation CDQ alone. Would love for it to come out, but not expecting it.

been in talk since 2011 smh and then in 2013 cole said "we have too many songs for you guys not to get en ep at least" or something like that. though he did say it would drop soon idk if he meant it

Wouldn't make since to release it now, Kendrick hasn't even done his tour for TPAB yet. I think after that we'll get it. Kendrick already said he won't be releasing his 3rd album for a long time so they'll have the perfect gap. Hope it's an album tho and not a tape.

Back
Top Bottom