[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Drove up to the CT show and seen a couple of females get carried out on stretchers already :x

Dat molly is nothing to be messed with :lol:

He's almost officially Plat guys. 978,000. He should get there in 3 or so weeks. Crazy only him and Drake are Plat in hip hop in 2015.

Cole gets off on every last one of his lil homies tracks... keep running back his verse on Omen's album. All his other dreamville features stay in rotation too.

Lit
Made Bail
Knock the Hustle Remix
Things Done Changed

Am i missing anything?

Yo I listened to Omen's album with low expectations and it was actually pretty nice :wow:

Love Drug and Elephant Eyes are some dope *** tracks. Cole was right, dude is very poetic :pimp:

I went to that show in Connecticut and had pit tickets. Amazing show. Big Sean is a way better performer than I thought.

J Cole stole the show of course. Not even a huge Cole fan in the slightest but you could just feel the love in the air man. **** was beautiful. Cole came out and made me a huge fan that night. His words of encouragement throughout the show were dope as hell and I was surprised by how funny this dude is.

If you having doubts about seeing Cole go and see him ASAP. Next time he's in the tri state area I'm going to see him again. One of those artists that you have to see before you die. Best concert I have been to in awhile.

I went to that show in Connecticut and had pit tickets. Amazing show. Big Sean is a way better performer than I thought.

J Cole stole the show of course. Not even a huge Cole fan in the slightest but you could just feel the love in the air man. **** was beautiful. Cole came out and made me a huge fan that night. His words of encouragement throughout the show were dope as hell and I was surprised by how funny this dude is.

If you having doubts about seeing Cole go and see him ASAP. Next time he's in the tri state area I'm going to see him again. One of those artists that you have to see before you die. Best concert I have been to in awhile.

Was that you who threw that beer can that started the fight? :nerd:

I saw the show in Toronto and Big Sean was amazing. I was so surprised.

Cole was actually boring and brought the energy down. That was my third time seeing him but I wasn't feeling it this time. Show was cut short cuz a storm was coming. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I wasn't feeling him that night.

Still happy for him. I remember the first time I saw him open for Wale and he was up in the balcony after his set and I tried to get my friend to talk to him. He's come a long way. Selling out MSG and **** on his own terms.

I saw the show in Toronto and Big Sean was amazing. I was so surprised.

Cole was actually boring and brought the energy down. That was my third time seeing him but I wasn't feeling it this time. Show was cut short cuz a storm was coming. I don't know if that had anything to do with it but I wasn't feeling him that night.

Still happy for him. I remember the first time I saw him open for Wale and he was up in the balcony after his set and I tried to get my friend to talk to him. He's come a long way. Selling out MSG and **** on his own terms.

You might be only person who thought Cole did not bring the house down, my friends were at the T Dot show and they said rain sucked but Cole was a bright spot.

You might be only person who thought Cole did not bring the house down, my friends were at the T Dot show and they said rain sucked but Cole was a bright spot.

some people i didn't know in our general seating area felt the same

he was doing a lot of talking and coming after Sean i wasn't trying to hear all that

Made it back stage, didn't meet Cole or Sean. But actually chilled in Sean's tour bus and met his tour manager, assistant, and some other folks.

First time chillin backstage and it was a trip, saw chicks in and out of YG's dressing room. Young Berg randomly smoking a joint at a table with some chick, DJ Drama walking around like it was nothing. I missed the opening of Cole's act, which was what I literally was there for. But I did get a swig of Henny from backstage, lol

Made it back stage, didn't meet Cole or Sean. But actually chilled in Sean's tour bus and met his tour manager, assistant, and some other folks.

First time chillin backstage and it was a trip, saw chicks in and out of YG's dressing room. Young Berg randomly smoking a joint at a table with some chick, DJ Drama walking around like it was nothing. I missed the opening of Cole's act, which was what I literally was there for. But I did get a swig of Henny from backstage, lol

Dope! That's a good *** night right there.

I went to the August 9th show. Never was a fan of J. Cole's music. It was tolerable, but a few interviews that I had seen made me always give him benefit of the doubt in regards to listening through and/or checking his music. Got a free ticket to the show. I was amazed to see how many people come out for him. Still can't really get with the music. For ME, it's just too light and politically correct so to speak. With the world's trajectory thus far, it is easy to see his "niche" and him being lauded as a "conscious" rapper. Would still support an endeavor of his before even thinking about supporting anything from 98% of other entertainers.

So last night in Cole's hometown, Cole brought out Jay and Drake, anyone from NT go? Drake i guess previewed a new verse

Back
Top Bottom