[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

^^^I was sitting in Section 1 Row O.

I had to stay like 2 hours after the show, my homie was so wasted, he went to the bathroom when wet dreamz came on and passed out, did not find him till all the cars cleared 2 hours after the show. I had a great time with the people in my section, it was on 1.

:lol:, I hope u took pics. Gotta use those to blackmail dude. He missed almost the whole set :lol:

My section was low key. People kept tryna sneak from the lawn into our section but the security wasn't havin it. I thought about movin up since there were a lot of empty seats in the center section but figured since I was close to the the exit that I was good.

^^^I was sitting in Section 1 Row O.

I had to stay like 2 hours after the show, my homie was so wasted, he went to the bathroom when wet dreamz came on and passed out, did not find him till all the cars cleared 2 hours after the show. I had a great time with the people in my section, it was on 1.

:lol:, I hope u took pics. Gotta use those to blackmail dude. He missed almost the whole set :lol:

My section was low key. People kept tryna sneak from the lawn into our section but the security wasn't havin it. I thought about movin up since there were a lot of empty seats in the center section but figured since I was close to the the exit that I was good.

Trust me everyone in the crew knows, he lost, cole did about 19 songs and he only heard 3 of them lol

Dat boi cole sold out Madison square and is the first hip hop artist to get a platinum plaque without a single feature since 1989....

My ***** that was 26 years ago....

I wasn't even born yet.... (Est. 1990)

Astonishing!

Had fun at the show in the Garden last night. Didn't care much for YG, and I didn't catch most of Jeremih. Crowd was excited for Big Sean; he performed well.

Cole was great. It was my second time seeing him, since he did Best Buy Theater in NY.

I think if it was a weekend show I would of enjoyed it even more

Getting out at 12 when you work at 8 the next day, I'm like dude stop preaching and rap :lol:

I'm getting old :smh:

Getting out at 12 when you work at 8 the next day, I'm like dude stop preaching and rap :lol:

I hear you on that one..after Big Sean i was done..Big Sean outshined Cole IMO because you could actually hear him rap..Cole mumbled a lot to me..and the dude talks too damn much :lol:

I hear you on that one..after Big Sean i was done..Big Sean outshined Cole IMO because you could actually hear him rap..Cole mumbled a lot to me..and the dude talks too damn much :lol:

you guys are crazy, Cole killed it, I love the passion he brings to his show, by setting up the each song with some type of dialect, really connects with the fans.

Big Sean just brings a lot of energy since his music is mediocre. I like how Cole didn't just run though his songs and say "goodnight", brought so much more to the show and gave people their money's worth.

Can't wait for the Saturday show. Got some pretty good seats
pimp.gif
You'll enjoy him if this is your first time. 

He's a great performer and entertainer. He interact with the crowd, for when I went to his performance at SoundSet.

I'm so proud of this guy. And I don't care how lame it sounds.

It's been a journey and I've enjoyed watching along the way.

The mans a super star now.
Proud. :pimp:

Feel the same way. First time I saw him was in City Hall Park for free and it wasn't even packed. Saw him 4 times live...last time was packed with 16 year olds...that's when I knew I wouldn't be going to any more Cole shows.:lol:

Interview with Sway is up on his site, wish it was longer than 15 min

Said the same thing when I watched. He needs more than 15 with how deeply and honestly he gets into questions.

If you haven't, check out the Combat Jack episode with Cole. I think its over an hour long.

Last edited:
Anybody getting a party bus for the show in Bristow, VA? I definitely don't feel like making that drive from NoVA.

I'm so proud of this guy. And I don't care how lame it sounds.

It's been a journey and I've enjoyed watching along the way.

The mans a super star now.
Proud. :pimp:

Repped. I know a lot of day one fans feel the same. This man is so for the people it would be impossible not to be proud if you've been watching it all happen along the way.

Take a look into that 'J.Cole = Beanie Sigel & Peedi Crakk?" thread that was bumped, maaaaaaaan there's some comedy in there :lol:

Anyone know the order of the performers? Would like to get there for the better part of the show :lol:

Back
Top Bottom