[:: J. COLE THREAD | DREAMVILLE's ROTD3 ALBUM OUT NOW!! ::]

Even though it's not actually Detroit, the Detroit show was live. Big Sean wasn't on the ticket because of contract obligations with the venues in Michigan...

At the end of the show tho Cole apologized, started playing "Paradise" and before you know it, Sean stepped out and spazzed on the mic. Seeing him perform the second verse was the best part of the entire show.

Sean came out randomly for the Kid Cudi show at the same venue last time I was there too. Dude definitely puts on for Detroit.

Some pics from the other night, Not sure how to embed the IG video. But my 4th time seeing Cole, always dope show.

Ended up picking up the GOMD shorts, nice shorts but that 50 bucks hurt :smh:

Tonight will be my 4th time seeing him. Might just have to stick to my dollar and dream shirts if I'm seeing things correctly and those tees are $40.

I'm expecting Big Sean to be pretty lit with all the hits he's had recently. Saw him once when he was still on mixtapes and I hated it tho. Also lowkey trying to miss YG and Jeremih's set if he has one :lol:

Tonight will be my 4th time seeing him. Might just have to stick to my dollar and dream shirts if I'm seeing things correctly and those tees are $40.

I'm expecting Big Sean to be pretty lit with all the hits he's had recently. Saw him once when he was still on mixtapes and I hated it tho. Also lowkey trying to miss YG and Jeremih's set if he has one :lol:

At the Detroit show Sean couldn't open up do to contract issues, but he came out at the end and did a few songs and it was LIT. Paradise live was :smokin

Show was great after Jeremih. Agreed they couldve done better but I just saved my energy since it was hot.

It's unfortunate two people got shot in the parking lot afterwards tonight. Cops were all by the exit and about a mile a way on a hill you hear a few shots go off. Then tons of people scattering. Cops flying thru the parking lot at 50 trying to get over there and running around with machine guns and flashlights :x .

At a Cole concert of all rap shows

Show was great after Jeremih. Agreed they couldve done better but I just saved my energy since it was hot.

It's unfortunate two people got shot in the parking lot afterwards tonight. Cops were all by the exit and about a mile a way on a hill you hear a few shots go off. Then tons of people scattering. Cops flying thru the parking lot at 50 trying to get over there and running around with machine guns and flashlights :x .

At a Cole concert of all rap shows
Damn so that's what all that commotion was...anyways, show was super dope, Sean opening up was appreciated but Cole is too damn real.

Some pics from the other night, Not sure how to embed the IG video. But my 4th time seeing Cole, always dope show.

Ended up picking up the GOMD shorts, nice shorts but that 50 bucks hurt :smh:

Where were u sittin bro? I was in section HH, got them Groupon tix. Did you stay for the whole show? Me and the Mrs. peeled out after "Love Yourz" tryna dodge traffic and glad we did, that reroute through Carnegie and the West End was ugly.

^^^I was sitting in Section 1 Row O.

I had to stay like 2 hours after the show, my homie was so wasted, he went to the bathroom when wet dreamz came on and passed out, did not find him till all the cars cleared 2 hours after the show. I had a great time with the people in my section, it was on 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom