ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Infected Mushroom full set @ Coachella. Their Fungus Amongus set up is one of the dopest and trippiest backdrops I have ever seen in my life
eek.gif

i wish Disclosure was streamed :/ would've loved to see there set.
It was ill. They closed with "Latch" and the whole tent was live

Last edited:
Steve Aoki performance was awesome. Dude threw 3 cakes in the crowd, sprayed people with champagne, and brought out the inflatable raft. :wow: :pimp:

His energy level is crazy.

You're gonna get flamed by the usual suspect cornballs. Glad you had fun but fyi he's been doing that exact routine w/ props for years now.

Got an awesome new track to share but cant via mobile. Check out "gemini - fire inside mr fijiwiji remix

You're gonna get flamed by the usual suspect cornballs. Glad you had fun but fyi he's been doing that exact routine w/ props for years now.

Got an awesome new track to share but cant via mobile. Check out "gemini - fire inside mr fijiwiji remix

I don't get how if we think a dude throwing **** into the crowd for a whole set instead of actually dj'ing makes us cornballs :lol: Aoki has always been a huge joke to me because he spends about 10 total minutes of his sets actually dj'ing, he's the cornball if anyone. I've caught him at massives/festivals a few times just to have a better spot at stages for later acts and both times I was :smh: Chuckie is a way better high energy dj because he doesn't leave his decks but still interacts with the crowd enough through the mic to keep them going when they start getting out of it. Come on dude I'm sure even you don't like Aoki :lol:

Last edited:
:lol: I have seen his sets on youtube but that was my first time seeing it live.

I'll always hate Aoki for turning Hard Bloody Beetroots into a weird metal /screamo show.

That's that **** I don't like.

Id likely never see him again because he's boring but my first time i remember how much fun energy there was. Yes all that stupid **** like throwing cake was awesome and you see it in the crowd.

I dont listen to the bloody beet roots too much but i def learned warp 1977 aka the "screamo version" is so much liver than warp 1.9

Why do you say aoki changed em?

Id likely never see him again because he's boring but my first time i remember how much fun energy there was. Yes all that stupid **** like throwing cake was awesome and you see it in the crowd.

I dont listen to the bloody beet roots too much but i def learned warp 1977 aka the "screamo version" is so much liver than warp 1.9

Why do you say aoki changed em?

Beetroots weren't doing the Death Crew **** with live instruments/metal until they started ******g with Aoki. Used to be of my fave dj duos too it sucks.

Lmao cue the usual suspects. Like im sure this dude has been discussed already and this thread is only 25 pages. But prepare for an extra 2 pages of crying all because dude said he had fun at a show. Exactly as i predicted.

Who is crying? People have opinions get over it man you've complained about these "usual suspects in 3 of your last 4 posts. Nobody even flamed dude for saying he had fun at Aoki's set.

Last edited:
Lmao cue the usual suspects. Like im sure this dude has been discussed already and this thread is only 25 pages. But prepare for an extra 2 pages of crying all because dude said he had fun at a show. Exactly as i predicted.

i never said anything about the poster. i said aoki is wack. i really dont understand why this guy is so famous.
does he produce music? cuz it sure seems like he doesnt dj. i know him only b/c i seen him throw cake at the crowd in a video.

i never said anything about the poster. i said aoki is wack. i really dont understand why this guy is so famous.
does he produce music? cuz it sure seems like he doesnt dj. i know him only b/c i seen him throw cake at the crowd in a video.

He's a descendant of the guy that founded Benihana so he basically just used his money to found a label and sign acts like Beetroots, then screamed on their songs and had them put "feat. Steve Aoki" on it and got big. Really Warp made his career and I doubt he did any producing on it.

Idk why I continue to check for this thread anymore

It's basically a few posts of techno/deep house here and there....then you see someone post up 1 song or 1 thing about the type of artist that you'd see see at umf mainstage or whatever and then those same people that post those tech songs start complaining. It's funny because you guys think you embody the culture but the ones who don't feel the stuff u post keep their opinions to themselves because we understand that in a sneaker forum that's dominated by hip hop we only have one little space to try making this work. The predictability of the negative comments makes it border trolling at this point. I'm sure if every time you posted a tech song or something tech related if you knew you were going to get negative feedback it would annoy you. And there are plenty of people in here that don't **** with it and want to say things but don't.

Whatever I don't visit any other forums and love electronic music so im gunna make my own thread soon for progressive/electro house because clearly this **** isnt working. I just hope since people can respect your opinions on music and not post negative stuff that "the usual suspects" can respect that space of one thread that people have here to share music and keep their negative opinions out.

Last edited:
You have a problem with people being critical over the fact that Aoki ********s throughout his sets religiously? I don't hate all "popular EDM" (see my avy) but Aoki is a lame for what he does, same deal with Guetta pretending to mix on a controller that isn't even powered on/plugged in (which I've witnessed live). I don't think there's anything wrong with discussing things like that in this thread, it pertains to the culture and is worth bringing up for newcomers to know in case things like that matter to them. I know when I was new to the scene I'd want to know if a dj I was a big fan of was really just a jackass. Yeah, it's obvious Aoki doesn't do ****, I get he "puts on a show" but I mean you recognize how lame it is right? I do agree some people have been a little harsh with responding to posted songs though. Use that ignore button man.

Last edited:
Idk why I continue to check for this thread anymore

It's basically a few posts of techno/deep house here and there....then you see someone post up 1 song or 1 thing about the type of artist that you'd see see at umf mainstage or whatever and then those same people that post those tech songs start complaining. It's funny because you guys think you embody the culture but the ones who don't feel the stuff u post keep their opinions to themselves because we understand that in a sneaker forum that's dominated by hip hop we only have one little space to try making this work. The predictability of the negative comments makes it border trolling at this point. I'm sure if every time you posted a tech song or something tech related if you knew you were going to get negative feedback it would annoy you. And there are plenty of people in here that don't **** with it and want to say things but don't.

Whatever I don't visit any other forums and love electronic music so im gunna make my own thread soon for progressive/electro house because clearly this **** isnt working. I just hope since people can respect your opinions on music and not post negative stuff that "the usual suspects" can respect that space of one thread that people have here to share music and keep their negative opinions out.

lol dude, if you get so irked up about someone else's opinion on an online forum, how do you deal with real life?

you seem to be confusing opinions with complaining. aint nobody complaining. just stating opinions.
i thought thats what this thead was for. to share music and opinions. thats what everyone in the hip hop threads do.

and stop with the whole mainstream/underground stuff, b/c like ive said many times b4, the popularity of a certain producer/dj never is a factor with me.
you dont see neone talking sht about daft punk's track taht was posted do you?

and how teh fck do you know people want to say things but dont? are you a mind reader? and how is it our fault that they dont say anything?
i would actually welcome it. healthy discussion never hurt. and honestly, the sht i've posted, i cant see how anyone can say its crap music. you might not fck wit it, but cant deny the quality. can you say the same about steve aoki?

Last edited:
and i mean come on, the guys highlights of aoki's show had NOTHING to do with music.
he said aoki was awesome cuz "he threw 3 cakes in the crowd, sprayed people with champagne, and brought out the inflatable raft."

was begging to be called out.

It's all about a matter of taste. I'd cosign splitting up the threads :lol: I'd be an active participator of both since I love it all. But I bet the activity of the two threads would be vastly different.

And now for some more pop-house bro-step what's wrong with edm, etc.

Obviously old and played the eff out but still.

Any similar recommendations

This is the song I was talking about earlier I just absolutely love it.

and i mean come on, the guys highlights of aoki's show had NOTHING to do with music.
he said aoki was awesome cuz "he threw 3 cakes in the crowd, sprayed people with champagne, and brought out the inflatable raft."

was begging to be called out.

The music was good too. >D

Steve Aoki performance was awesome. Dude threw 3 cakes in the crowd, sprayed people with champagne, and brought out the inflatable raft. :wow: :pimp:

His energy level is crazy.

That's all he is, is crazy energy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom