ITT: Everything Electro/Dubstep/House/Trance Music

Bay folks, came across this spot called Mighty last night. Great atmosphere, deep and tech house all nice, really diverse crowd. Kenny Dope is gonna be there in a few weeks too, check it out if you're sick of the Ruby Skye/EPR scene.

Bay folks, came across this spot called Mighty last night. Great atmosphere, deep and tech house all nice, really diverse crowd. Kenny Dope is gonna be there in a few weeks too, check it out if you're sick of the Ruby Skye/EPR scene.
good looking bro, went to Ruby with friends to see a DJ I forgot and was cool, now onto expand horizons

also noticed my second daft punk video can't be seen. fixed

Last edited:

You had never heard of Mighty before?

They are by far the best club to listen to house in the bay. Farina was there two weekend ago and this Saturday Miguel Migs was there for his monthly Salted event. This coming Friday "Deep" is having their night and it should be :smokin as always.

They are by far the best club to listen to house in the bay. Farina was there two weekend ago and this Saturday Miguel Migs was there for his monthly Salted event. This coming Friday "Deep" is having their night and it should be :smokin as always.

Nah man never heard of it and I've been looking for a place exactly like that forever. Salted this previous Saturday was my first time, had a blast out there. Even the Stirty dj's in the 2nd room were throwing down but it was hot as **** in there :lol:

Nah man never heard of it and I've been looking for a place exactly like that forever. Salted this previous Saturday was my first time, had a blast out there. Even the Stirty dj's in the 2nd room were throwing down but it was hot as **** in there :lol:

:lol:

If it was hot that means that people were dancin :smokin..

They JUST redid their whole audio system a few weeks ago too. This Friday should be good, I suggest you go bro..

I might just have to man, me and a few friends def wanted to go back this weekend. Was thinking Saturday but if Friday is about to be cracking I'm gonna have to push for that. And yeah, the sound system is SERIOUS in there.

Last edited:
Thanks whoever recommended Joris Voorn! Caught the last hour in the Yuma and then Maya Jane Coles right after was dope

haha yea i dont even live in SF never been there b4, and ive heard of the mighty.
seems like one of the main spots for house/house dancers in the bay area.

deep is this sunday here in LA, im looking forward to it cuz ive actually never seen joe claussell b4 and its at this new club called sound
which i heard has a very well tuned funktion 1 system. theyve been booking solid djs since the opening too. doc martin has a residency there.
probably gonna become the go to spot for non mainstream dance music in LA. it kinda already is actually since there arent any other clubs like it in LA really.

i LOVE deep. always good vibes, good crowd, good music, lots of dancers, cyphers poppin up everywhere etc..

BUT
the thing about deep is that the rotation of djs that play arent that numerous ever since they stopped doing it every sunday.
mark farina, lil louie, osunlade, frankie knuckles, miguel migs, etc the real big names that draw people get booked all the time,
save for a few parties that they designate as "innovators" series. and b/c of this, even though the music is good, it can get a lil
stale as its mostly just that classic house/deep/soulful house sound. i still love it dont get me wrong, but ive grown out of that sound years ago
and djs/producers like miguel migs dont really do it for me anymore. its always a good time, but i go mostly to get my
house dance on, and not for the latest cutting edge, forward thinking music/dj setups/live setups or anything like that.

Last edited:
haha yea i dont even live in SF never been there b4, and ive heard of the mighty.

deep is this sunday here in LA, im looking forward to it cuz ive actually never seen joe claussell b4 and its at this new club called sound
which i heard has a very well tuned funktion 1 system. theyve been booking solid djs since the opening too. doc martin has a residency there.
probably gonna become the go to spot for non mainstream dance music in LA. it kinda already is actually since there arent any other clubs like it in LA really.

i LOVE deep. always good vibes, good crowd, good music, lots of dancers, cyphers poppin up everywhere etc..

BUT
the thing about deep is that the rotation of djs that play arent that numerous ever since they stopped doing it every sunday.
mark farina, lil louie, osunlade, frankie knuckles, miguel migs, etc the real big names that draw people get booked all the time,
save for a few parties that they designate as "innovators" series. and b/c of this, even though the music is good, it can get a lil
stale as its mostly just that classic house/deep/soulful house sound. i still love it dont get me wrong, but ive grown out of that sound years ago
and djs/producers like miguel migs dont really do it for me anymore. its always a good time, but i go mostly to get my
house dance on, and not for the latest cutting edge, forward thinking music/dj setups/live setups or anything like that.

Booka Shade is playing a dj set at Sound on thursday. their live show at chella was immense. mad respect.

BUT

Booka Shade is playing a dj set at Sound on thursday. their live show at chella was immense. mad respect.

Ive seen Booka Shade before too and really enjoyed their set. You have to remember though that playing a set at a festival and a set at the club could be really different.

Thread activity has significantly declined.. :lol: Guess they got what they wanted.

Can't wait for the edc vegas list to drop. I went last year but this year I think i'm pretty versed and could fully plan out the entire day though I'll kinda just wander where the music takes me.

some chill stuff

i wish Disclosure was streamed :/ would've loved to see there set.

on a sidenote will i am stole from Arty & Mat Zo..

Blatantly obvious, you only have to listen to the first minute of each track.

Last edited:
Anjuna is going after them. Pretty pathetic on will.i.am's part, but I wouldn't expect anything less from a no-talent hack like him. He's been biting for years.

Thread activity has significantly declined.. :lol: Guess they got what they wanted.

Can't wait for the edc vegas list to drop. I went last year but this year I think i'm pretty versed and could fully plan out the entire day though I'll kinda just wander where the music takes me.

some chill stuff

I was expecting it to have released it already, since they released it around this time last year.

Man, I am so happy that the robots are releasing a new album. Daft Punk will never get old to me. :pimp:

Also, if you guys haven't seen them yet, i suggest you check out the collaborators series for this album. hey are very insightful.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom