.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Originally Posted by ididit4theluv
clean design and work.
pimp.gif

Slick Ricks had that deformed Rolex since he popped back up on the scene after jail in the late 90s, they used to sell those in uptown jewelry spots back inthe day...

Pic I snapped yesterday of almost Game (dude with towel on his head) after his performance at LAX last night.
Game had a pretty iced out bracelet.
Dude infront of him rocking one of those B* Chains. Pretty much most of BWS was rocking them.
15citll.jpg

NJD piece is sooo dope tho.

To the jewelers or anyone else that may know,

Do those ultrasonic jewelry cleaners work well? Basically better than the old school cleaning solution and brush in a jar method?

Not expecting a professional steam clean...just something to get the everyday dirt off...

TIME FOR THE LADIES:

NEW PINK SPARTAN, 50MM SICK
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

No better way to show her what it is......

Thanks for the props 1inabillion

lol why she givin the middle finger though? what purpose does that serve? them dunamis is nice though

Yeah I'm also wondering what happened to most of the old BWS pieces.

The chick giving the bird seems to serve no other purpose than shock value.

And is it me or does she look like the blonde spice girl?

Regardless though, the craftsmanship on those Dunamis looks nice.

Remember the necklace shown above? Well now it can be yours along with anumber of other items of mega-bling from the hip hop world.On October 1, Phillips de Pury & Co. is holding the Hip Hop's Crown Jewels auction which will feature around 50 iconic pieces worn by hip hopluminaries such as 50 Cent, Biz Markie, MC Lyte, Kanye West and the late Notorious B.I.G and Tupac Shakur. Major pieces include Missy Elliot's diamond,black diamond and gold turntable ring, Biz Markie's black and white diamond headphones pendant, Sean "Diddy" Combs diamond and platinum bracelet,Pharrell Williams' pave diamond Gucci link necklace, Slick Rick's multicolor diamond-set eye patch and of course Lil' Jon's famous diamond andyellow diamond "Crunk Ain't Dead" pendant which weighs nearly 12 pounds and boasts 3,756 round-cut white diamonds total set in 18K yellow andwhite gold. A portion of proceeds from the sale will benefit Russell Simmons' Rush Philanthropic Arts Foundation, the Hip Hop Summit Action Network and theDiamond Empowerment Fund.

[via Fashion Week Daily]

Lil Jon is givin up the crunk aint dead piece???

Back
Top Bottom