.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

what did happen to scott? Last I heard the repo man had to pay him a visit...

Originally Posted by Rjwco

didnt really like that song, and yeh the roc piece is my initial like dude said up there. I never claim to say Im down with the roc even though i get stopped so many times in the mall and other places. weird.lol

don't claim the roc huh? you're wearing a roc piece, YOU'RE WEARING A ROC PIECE. you're flying the biggest, flashiest "look at me,i'm in the r-o-c!" flag you can, getting cheap props from strangers in the mall.

"nah dude i'm not in rocafella, i just did it for the lulz."

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

and Paul Wall asked me to be in the video, he's been down with my fam for a while,
they paid for a first class flight, 4.5 star telly and some $$$
I ain't turning that down, would you?

I was just messing with you man. Obviously it's important for you to be in those videos in terms of marketing and as a sign of respect/thanks for yourclientele, but damn those songs sucked IMO.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

More pics of Tyga's watch from the Garfield pic?

cosign...them blue rocks are
eek.gif
..i think Berg had the same exact watch

Originally Posted by third world wonder

didnt really like that song, and yeh the roc piece is my initial like dude said up there. I never claim to say Im down with the roc even though i get stopped so many times in the mall and other places. weird.lol

don't claim the roc huh? you're wearing a roc piece, YOU'RE WEARING A ROC PIECE. you're flying the biggest, flashiest "look at me, i'm in the r-o-c!" flag you can, getting cheap props from strangers in the mall.

"nah dude i'm not in rocafella, i just did it for the lulz."

Yea honestly, I would not be wearing a pendant affiliated with a record company unless I was affiliated with the record company... I can tell you thatanytime someone comes into my job wearing a piece I definitely ask them if they work for them and give them props. The only time I haven't is with Don Cand some dudes from TS cuz I couldn't remember their name...
T Pain came in the past Saturday and before I could say whattup I got punked by his bodyguard....... really? T Pain has a bodyguard? Paris, Nicole,Ashlee & Pete, Heidi Klum, and countless others have come into my job without bodyguards yet T Pain needs one to shop at Target..... get serious.

Sorry for the rant here's some jewels...

95025164a4cef6037a969e89eb6f2508c314144.jpg

352252b4e4c8a67d7ce670aaf2c23791d6c7ffb.jpg

da815048c76c7f6646558b89ef994e2f38889e2.jpg

ede25774cccef66c7626508d84a645f2ca5e926.jpg
pimp.gif

I never claim to say Im down with the roc even though i get stopped so many times in the mall and other places. weird.lol

That's like wearing a Super Bowl Ring and being suprised when people ask what position you played.

How the hell was I suppose to know it was going to be the garfield? I honestly thought it was going to be something else!

wat happened to your laxrolex name

^^ WTH the watch is
sick.gif

And the sucks for Highline thats why I dont go to Southland mall, to manny goons, trying to come up.

About Scott Storch for those who where mentioning him. He's good good he just went a bought a new Lambo and paid cash for it, while driving his RR DropheadCoupe. Cats down here in South Florida aint too worried Scott is Paid. He just has Liquid Cash Flow issues which have been resolved or so it wouldappear.........

^^ oh you must mean like the one i scrapped right?^^

honestly thats out right stupid.. buy the ring as a collectable is understandable but why would you even buy a ring if you didnt even play? waterboys dontget rings.. melt that ugly +*# roc piece next time u un-affiliated poser..

well ima bout to melt that lakers players ring too so it doesnt matter now

Why do I have a feeling that the MTV Video Music Awards in September is going to be a PROBLEM since it's in LA this time....
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom