.::It's Official, The Jewelry Thread Vol. 10: Kiddin' like Jason::.

Henz you gotta cut down the size on them #%$%*
laugh.gif

Heres a pic of my Super Avenger and my bracelet. The bracelet Im gonna look to sell, I barely wear it anymore. Sorry for the bad pics, my cam sucks and thelighting was bad...
10wipp1.jpg

dlrm7m.jpg

Originally Posted by NLV esq

Specs?

the bracelet is 8x1 inches, 141 grams 14k white gold, they told me it was 27ct when I got it, that the stones were 4 pointers each but I think theyrecloser to 3 pointers each which would make it closer to 18 ct, stones are SI G-H color, if anyone interested get at me

Is it me, or is Nore's piece missing 5-6 green stones? It would have looked
eek.gif
if it was invisible set instead.

That Nore Piece could have been so much better if the craftsmanship was CRISPY. It's a great idea with so so quality all around.

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Specs?

the bracelet is 8x1 inches, 141 grams 14k white gold, they told me it was 27ct when I got it, that the stones were 4 pointers each but I think theyre closer to 3 pointers each which would make it closer to 18 ct, stones are SI G-H color, if anyone interested get at me
I remember u posting stock pictures of a ring...Did u ever buy it or post pics once your received it?

Originally Posted by PghShoeCollector

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

Specs?

the bracelet is 8x1 inches, 141 grams 14k white gold, they told me it was 27ct when I got it, that the stones were 4 pointers each but I think theyre closer to 3 pointers each which would make it closer to 18 ct, stones are SI G-H color, if anyone interested get at me
I remember u posting stock pictures of a ring...Did u ever buy it or post pics once your received it?
nah i never posted pics yet, but I did get it, Ill try to take and post the pics later, its been in a box since I got it, the big day is less then 2weeks away so it will be rocked every day soon....

Back
Top Bottom